Keeping up to date with all the latest regulations and controls in Asia and the US is challenging and this conference will provide attendees with individual country export controls from across Asia-Pacific. As well as the latest export reforms from the US. Asia is a growing market for many defence contractors and this is the perfect opportunity to review export controls in Asia-Pacific.
This regional conference will provide public and private sector personnel unrivalled knowledge and know how of the export controls in Asia. Along with the individual overviews of each nations export regulations Military Exports Asia will provide attendees the opportunity to hear the latest ITAR and EAR reforms that are paramount for defence contractors to follow and abide.
As well as providing attendees with an overview of export controls there are opportunities to hear information regarding the Conventional Arms Control (COARM), Arms Trade Treaty and other key treaties agreed in the past couple of years.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to attend Asia's largest forum of regional and US government officials discussing the latest export controls.
- Opportunity to network with senior export officials who work directly on ITAR and EAR
- Unrivalled overviews of Asia-Pacific export controls
- Analyse the latest licensing and regulation rules in the region
- Discuss the latest treaties that have been agreed
- Listen to the latest trade cooperations in Asia
- Network with 150+ government and defence contractors in one place
1A Cuscaden Road
Tel: +65 6831 4305
12th November 2013
- 08.30 - 16.30 Strategic Trade Management Solutions Workshop
Hosted by the US Embassy and Bryan Cave
13th November 2013
- 08.30 - 17.10 Conference Day 1
14th November 2013
- 08.30 - 17.10 Conference Day 2
- Jon Chicky, Senior Regional Policy Advisor for Southeast Asia, Defense Technology Security Administration, U.S. Department of Defense
- John Tilemann, Director, Counter Proliferation, Department Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia
- Donald Pearce, Regional Export Control Officer, US Embassy of Singapore
- Colonel Jatuporn Chaiyasee, Director, Munitions Control and Development Division, Defence Industrial Department, Defence Industry and Energy Center, Ministry of Defence, Thailand
- Frederik Toni Tanduk, Director of Basic Chemical Industry, Directorate General for Manufacturing Industry Base, Ministry of Industry, Indonesia
- Luis Catibayan, Director, Bureau of Import Services (BIS), Department of Trade and Industry, The Philippines
- Tran Ba Cuong, Head of Division, Export - Import Division, Multilateral Trade Policy Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vietnam
- Faizal Yusof, Deputy Strategic Trade Controller, Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), Malaysia
- Jeremy Shen, Deputy Executive Secretary, Trade Security and Export Control Task Force, Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Katsuhisa Furukawa, Member, DPRK Panel of Experts established pursuant to Resolution 1874 (2009), United Nations
- Major Danielle Edelin, Air Force Program Manager, Office of Defense Cooperation, U.S. Embassy of Singapore
- George Tan, Director - Asia Export Controls, Bryan Cave International Consulting
- Eric Carlson, Partner, Covington & Burling LLP