The two-day general session will assemble the Key Organizations and the Senior Leading Experts that are shaping the direction of ISR current requirements and exposing the many future capabilities for the services and public service sectors. The Services’ ever increasing roles for ISR assets are permeating across a very broad range of critical missions, including but not limited to: Persistent Global Surveillance & Global Strike, Counter-intelligence & Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and Contested Global Commons. From Iraq and Afghanistan to the increasingly tumultuous Asia-Pacific region and even home to CONUS, the need for diverse and evolving leap-ahead ISR technology is paramount.
This outstanding conference brings together the key government and industry experts who are shaping the direction of ISR today and in the future.
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the Crucial Gaps in Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- What are the emerging ISR capabilities from unmanned aircraft platforms?
- What are the latest requirements, trends and capabilities for ISR sensor imagery?
- What new approaches are emerging for ISR missions such as homeland security, special operations and C2ISR?
Over 20 Service & Industry Experts from: USAF A2, Army G-2, USMC DIRINT, JCS J3, STRATCOM, NGA, ASN (RD&A), AGC, ONR, NPS, DARPA, Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, DRS, Harris, SAIC, BAH, General Atomics-ASI, Cubic, TransVoyant, SIG, PV Labs and Aeros presenting:
- Special Presentations by:
- Brigadier General Michael S. Groen, USMC – DIRINT
- Mr. Jeffrey W. Eggers, DISL – AF/A2
- Emerging DoD ISR Needs, Initiatives & Opportunities
• JCS • STRATCOM • NGA • USAF • US NAVY • US ARMY • USMC
- Next Generation ISR Mission Challenges, Capabilities and Opportunities – Airborne, Maritime, Homeland Security, Special Operations and more
- The Most Critical Capability Gaps and Needs in ISR Information Sharing and Dissemination
- Emerging Opportunities in Airborne and Maritime ISR
Who You Will Meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Branch Chiefs
- Research Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Sr . Marketing Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sr. Analysts
- Sales Directors
- Principal Scientists
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Analyst
- Aerospace Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Flight Operations Managers
- Test Engineers
- Engineering Leads
- C4ISR Leads
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Speakers for Next-Generation ISR Symposium include:
- Lt. General Mary Legere, US Army, Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (G-2)
- Brig General Michael Groen, USMC, Marine Corps Director of Intelligence
- Mr. Jeff Eggers, DISL, Chief Technology Officer, ISR Innovations, AF/A2D
- Colonel Mike Downs, USAF, Chief, Reconnaissance Operations Division, Joint Staff (JCS/J-39)
- Dr. Joseph Fontanella, Director, U.S. Army Geospatial Center
- Mr. Michael Said, Assistant Deputy for Test and Evaluation (T&E), ASN (RD&A)
- Dr. Bobby Junker, Head, C4ISR Department, Office of Naval Research (ONR Code 31)
- Mr. Dave Gauthier, Chief of Strategic Capabilities, Special Programs, NGA
- Captain Bill Roeting, USN (ret), Director, BLOS C2 Enterprise, NPS/HAF A2Q
- Mr. James Forrest, Senior Analyst, Capability & Resource Integration, USSTRATCOM
- Dr. Nibir Dhar, Program Manager, AWARE, DARPA
- Mr. Robert Zitz, Senior Vice President and Chief Systems Architect, ISR Group, SAIC
- Mr. David Rubin, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH)
- Mr. Jerry Powlen, Vice President and General Manager, ISR, Raytheon SAS
- Mr. David Ryan, Vice President and General Manager, Intelligence Systems, NGC
- Mr. Mike Scholten, Vice President, Business Development, DRS RSTA
- Mr. Tom Richards, Vice President, Business Development, Cubic CyberSolutions, Inc.
- Colonel Roy Horton, III, USAF (ret), Assistant Vice President/Senior Air Force ISR Executive, SAIC
- Mr. Levi Kennedy, Partner, Signal Innovations Group
- Mr. John Delay, CSO/Architect Motion Imagery, Harris Corporation
- Mr. Declan Keogh, Vice President, PV Labs
- Mr. Doug Ilgenfritz, Director, Mobility, Surveillance and Engagement, The Boeing Co.
- Mr. Mark Kassner, Director, Triton UAS, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Mr. Michael Grochol, Director, TransVoyant
- Mr. J.R. Reid, Manager, Strategic Development, General Atomics-ASI
- Mr. Mario Pantuso, Manager, Business Development, Aeros