The Military Flight Training Community’s Annual General Meeting For The Discussion Of Military Fixed Wing And Rotary Flight Training Requirements, Capabilities And Technologies
Over its 13 year history Military Flight Training has become the community’s Annual General Meeting, bringing together over 160 Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurement, and Operational Trainers and industry executives from across the globe to discuss the challenges and success shaping military flight training for now and the future.
In doing so it provides a rare platform to share lessons learned and best practice in current military flight training requirements, capabilities and programmes, engaging in international collaboration on a very real level with key allies and strengthen the message of cooperation with counterparts across the world.
Military Flight Training is organized with the support and direction of Senior Leaders from across the military and industry sectors of the flight training community. With this in mind, each presentation topic and guest speaker has been specifically selected inline with the priorities and recommendations of the community to ensure it provides attends with the critical information they need to solve their daily flight training challenges.
What's new for 2014?
In order to ensure Military Flight Training continues to maintain its status as the community’s conference, each year it adapts the needs and demands of the community itself. 2014 is no different and will provide attendees with the following opportunities:
New Stream Sessions
- Live, Virtual, Constructive Simulation
- Downloading in Flight Training
- Innovative Pilot Selection Technology
- Cost Effective Resource Management
- New Social Networking
- Welcome Drinks Reception Hosted By Agusta Westland
- Gala Dinner
- The event will beheld in Hotel Russell a luxury hotel based in the heart of Central London
"This conference is vital to gain visibility with important customers and potential customers in the military helicopter market."
Heinz Scholl, RUAG Aviation
"Nice job from all. Interesting subjects!"
Major Philippe Venet, O&TPlans/BPlans at 1Wing, Belgian Air Force
"It gets your name in front of the people that make decisions, and it allows you to network and make the contacts you need to get into organisations."
Ross Livington, WL Gore & Associates
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.
Venue & Accommodation
Russell Square, London,
WC1B 5BE, United Kingdom
Phone: 020 7837 6470
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to 13th Annual Military Flight Training Summit. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/M8AQE
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page
- Lieutenant General Douglas Owens (Retired 2013), Former Vice Commander, Air Education and Training Command, US Air Force
- Simon Dawes, Head Of Training Solutions, AgustaWestland
- Tim James, Business Development Manager, Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training
- Lieutenant General Yvan Blondin, Commander, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Michael Samson-Oje, Chief of Staff, Ghanaian Air Force
- Air Marshal Muhammad Enamul Bari, Chief of Air Staff, Bangladesh Air Force
- Lieutenant General James M. Holmes, Vice Commander, Air Education and Training Command, US Air Force
- Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne (Retiring Jan 2014), Chief of Staff, Indian Air Force (Pending Confirmation)
- Air Vice Marshal Mike Lloyd, Air Officer Commanding, 22 (Training) Group, Royal Air Force
- Major General Slawomir Kaluzinski, Deputy Commander & Chief of Air Training, Polish Air Force
- Major General Christos Christodoulou, Commander,, Training Command, Hellenic Air Force
- Major General Olivier Gourlez De La Motte, Commander, Army Aviation, French Army
- Air Commodore Terry Jones, Director Flying Training, No.22 Group, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Recep Unal, Commander, Air Training, Turkish Air Force
- Brigadier General John Michel, Commanding General, NATO Air Training- Afghanistan
- Brigadier General Peter Soller, Commander Flight Training Unit 31, Swiss Air Force
- Air Commodore William Westerbeek, Commander, Defence Helicopter Command, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Brigadier General John William Bayne, Director Combat Systems, South African Air Force (Pending Approval)
- Brigadier General Gunter Katz, Future Chairman, ENJJPT Steering Committee
- Brigadier General (Select) Dawn Dunlop, Director Plans, Programs and Assessment, Air Education Training Command, US Air Force
- Colonel Dale VanDusen, T-X Program Manager, Aeronautical Systems Center, US Air Force
- Colonel Salah Al-Mansoor, Planning HQ, Royal Bahraini Air Force
- Colonel Fouzi Djenadbia, Director, Centre for Flight Simulation and Qualification, Algerian Air Force
- Colonel Jerome Lacroix Leclair, Deputy Commander, Flying Schools Command , French Air Force
- Colonel Peter Eadie, Commandant and Station Commander, Army Aviation Centre, British Army (Pending Approval)
- Colonel Otto Habedank, Director, Undergraduate Training, Air Education & Training Command, US Air Force
- Colonel Tadeusz Pieciukiewicz Chairman, Tender Committee for Advanced Jet Trainer Acquisition, Polish Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Steven Gray, Chief, Flying Training Requirements, Air Education and Training Command, US Air Force
- Colonel Frédéric Givron, Chief of Centre de Competence, Air Component, Belgium Armed Forces
- Wing Commander Dan Beard, Operational Commander IV (R) Squadron, RAF Valley
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Delsing, Deputy T-X Program Manager, US Air Force
- Major Jeong Min Seo, Head of Aerospace Physiology, Air Force HQ, Republic of Korea Air Force
- Captain Eun Jeung Sung, Chief of 1st Training Branch,, Aerospace Medical Training Centre, Republic of Korea Air Force
- Jacob Frederik Jan (Erikjan) Bor, Project Manager- Simulation, Defence Material Organisation, Netherlands Ministry of Defence (Pending Confirmation)
- Senior Officer, Joint Aviation Command, UAE Armed Forces(Pending Approval)
Industry Thought-Leader Perspectives
- Mr Lou ‘Spanky’ Olinto, 5th Generation Training Lead, Lockheed Martin Global Training & Logistics
- Mr Mark McGraw, Vice President, Training Systems and Government Systems, The Boeing Company
- Mike ‘Gris’ Griswold, Director, T-50 Business Development, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Tony Duthie, Head Of Military Marketing, AgustaWestland
- Shaun Ekberg, Regional Training Manager, AgustaWestland
- Matt Mayer, Director of Air Force Training Programs, Boeing
- Jon Sackett, Head of Training Strategy, AgustaWestland
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.