Advancing cyber security to protect the Canadian Government and Private Industry
Cyber Security for Government Canada will bring together the most influential and knowledgeable Canadian cyber security experts to investigate the current state of technology implemented within the Canadian government and address future strategies to protect its cyber network.
The event will also have an exclusive focus on the implementation of the Action Plan 2010-2015 for Canada’s Cyber Security Strategy.
Top 3 reason to attend
- Learn how to improve situational awareness during the monitoring and analysis, mitigation, and response phases of the Government of Canada Information Technology Incident Management Plan
- Exclusive briefings on lessons learned from OIF and OEF to protect soldiers and allies
- Network with your speakers: Cyber security experts are available for exclusive business-to-business networking
Venue & Accommodation
525 Legget Drive
K2K 2W2, Canada
As Ottawa's leading four diamond golf, spa, restaurant and conference destination Brookstreet offers exceptional conference services, amenities and technologies that ensure an efficient, inspiring and productive environment.
Featured Speakers :
- Dr. Andrew Vallerand, Director, Directorate of S&T for Public Safety, Defence Research and Development Canada
- Lynne Perrault, Director, Electronic Commerce Enforcement, Canadian Radio-Television & Telecommunications Commission
- David Skillicorn, Professor, School of Computing, Queen's University
- Dr. Christian Leuprecht, Professor, Royal Military College of Canada