Our 2nd European Digital Oilfield Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 14th — 15th May 2014. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the oil & gas industry, IT and Data Associations, consultants, solution and technology providers to discuss methods of maximizing productivity and profitability through digital technologies and integrated operations in the Field of the Future.
Key Topics Include
- Overview of Digital Oilfield Industry
- North Sea Digital Oilfield Industry: Developments & Investments
- Can Data Management Maximize Production?
- Information Systems Case Study
- Optimizing Inventory Management Process
- Cutting-Edge Technologies Changing the Oil Industry
- Factors Affecting Implementation Of Global Remote Operations
- Real-Time Drilling Technologies
- Big Data Management: Opportunities in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Digital Oilfield Security Case Study
Confirmed Panel Members
- Jill Lewis, Managing Director & CEO, Troika International & Member of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Bill Green, Global Account Director, Hermes Datacomms
- Dr Thore Langeland, Strategic Advisor, E&P Information Management Association (EPIM)
- Matthieu Lamy, CEO, Talengi
- Anne Leboutillier, Marketing Manager, Global Marine Systems
- Dr Stig Johnsen, Senior Scientist, SINTEF
- Tatyana Kholodna, Managing Consultant, Technology Services, Capgemini Norway
- Ricardo Ferrero, Global Marketing Lead, Real-Time & Remote Operations Services, Baker Hughes
- Odd Erik Gundersen, Director of Research And Innovation, Verdande Technology
- Jonathan Guthrie, Account Executive, Energy Industry Consultant, TIBCO Spotfire
- Senior Representative, TIBCO's Case Study Costumer TBC
- Michele Bargiacchi, Business Leader, Europe & North Africa,Honeywell Process Solutions
- Bob Molnar, Sales Manager - Offshore Software Solutions, GE Energy
- Nafees Anwar, Support Engineer Materials, ADCO (Abu Dhabi Company For Onshore Oil Operations)
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
Senior Executives, CIOs, CTOs, IT Architects, Heads of Onshore and Offshore Technology Departments, Technology and IT Managers, Technology Developers and Technology Leaders, Chief Drilling Specialists, Drilling and Production Engineers, Reservoir Managers, Geologists and Geophysicists, Project Engineers and Consultants.
Venue to be confirmed