At a time of unprecedented budget reductions, now more then ever, innovative and creative solutions towards operational efficiency while maintaining expediency and accuracy of information is paramount for our warfighters in the field. Examining and utilizing solutions such as data distribution in joint common operating environments, mission command software suites, C4ISR systems and handheld tablet devices are all part of this important conversation aimed at improving our tactical communication and coordination.
‘Mission Command’, previously ‘Command and Control’, is now in its 11th year and while the nomenclature has changed, so has the technology requirements. For 2014, we have evolved this event to reflect this change, stay current in the market and to bring to light future capability needs and solutions by facilitating industry and end user engagement.
Mission Command will focus on improving network integration and accessibility in accordance with upcoming NIEs. We will accomplish this through exchanging strategies and methods from various test and evaluation commands, acquisition executives, tactical IT technology experts, C2 directors, and international communications experts.
What’s New for 2014?
- 20 High Level Training Session
- 8 Mission Command Acquisition Briefs
- 5 US Army C2 Requirement Keynotes
- 1 International Keynote Speaker
- 10 C2 Advanced Technology Research Presentations
- Learn from industry leaders about the latest technology advancements including imbedded and network modernization priorities
- Gain knowledge on upcoming changes being planned by the Army, Marine Corps and other services that could affect your business
- Discover IT infrastructure requirements for Mission Command capabilities
- Get front and center with C2 leaders setting US Army strategic modernization priorities and evaluation tools and techniques
- Understand agile Command and Control needs for increased situational awareness in the common operating environment
Outstanding group of speakers. All of them influential in their department and field. Great networking opportunities with US Army C3 senior officers. Kudos!
Venue & AccommodationDoubleTree by Hilton
Washington DC - Crystal City
300 Army Navy Dr
Arlington, VA 22202
www.doubletree3.hilton.comThe agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- David Bennett, Chief Information Officer, DISA, US Department of Defense
- SGM Dennis Eger, Command Sergeant Major, Mission Command Center of Excellence, US Army
- Andrew Forysiak, Branch Chief, Sensors and Systems Integration Branch, US Department of Defense
- Dr Thomas "TX" Hammes, Research Fellow, Institute for National Strategic Studies, National Defense University
- Major General Thomas James, Director, Mission Command Center of Excellence, US Army
- Lt Col Patrick King, Command Pilot EC-130, Cyber, Influence and Information Operations, US Air Force
- COL David Komar, Director, Capability Development Integration Directorate, MCCoE, US Army
- David Paschal, Deputy Director, Operations Training Brain Operations Center (TBOC), United States Army
- Steve Pitcher, Chief, Information Sharing Branch J6/J8, US Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Craig Savage, Representative, Air Force Special Tactics, 24th Special Operation Wing
- MAJ Paul Spaven, Senior Warfighting Strategist, Warfighting Analysis Division J8, US Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Ramberto Torruella, Chief, Modelling and Simulation IT Support Branch J8, US Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Major (Ret.) Donald Vandergriff, SME, Mission Command, Mission Command
- COL Jonas Vogelhut, Program Manager, Mission Command, PEO-C3T
- Martin Westphal, Vice Director, Command, Control, Communications, and Computers/Cyber J6, US Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Speaker Provided By Jeff Phipps, CIAV Chairman, Coalition Team Lead (JTC2), Joint Interoperability Test Command
- Robert Jones, J54 Strategist, US Special Operations Command, US Department of Defense
- General (R) Paul Kern, Former Commanding General, US Army Material Command, United States Army
- Lt Gen (R) Harry D. Raduege Jr, Former Director, Defense Information Systems Agency, US Department of Defense