Biometrics Analytics, Big Data and Biometric-Enabled Intelligence— Next-Generation Capabilities and Opportunities
The proliferation of new collection devices, a range of new developments in recognition technologies, innovative approaches to sensor and data fusion, and the emergence of powerful analytic tools give defense, intelligence, homeland security, and law enforcement officials important new capabilities to carry out their missions. Now, experts are working on the ability to marry biometric information with intelligence artifacts and products from the non-biometric environment. Add to this the emergence of new “big data” tools, technologies and capabilities for analyzing largescale data inputs from multiple sources, and biometric-enabled intelligence promises to provide a powerful new means of analyzing and predicting risks from potential enemy actions in near-real time.
This outstanding symposium brings together the government and industry experts who are at the forefront of developing the next generation of analytics-based biometrics. They will provide you with a comprehensive picture of DoD, Homeland Security, FBI and Intelligence Community biometric and biometric data analytics plans, needs, technical challenges and emerging capabilities and opportunities.
- What is the status and future of key Government biometric and biometric data analytics programs and initiatives?
- How can we cope with, much less manage, the everincreasing volume of biometric inputs?
- How can the large-scale analytics associated with “big data” help? What role will “the cloud” play?
- What are the latest advances in biometric data analytics for dealing with the challenges in active identity authentication in mobile environments?
- What are the prospects for on-demand identity intelligence? Rapid, real-time DNA analysis?
These and many other critical questions will be addressed during this important two-day event!
Over 20 Leading Experts from DFBA, DoD PM Biometrics, DIA, DARPA, DHS, FBI, DOJ, OPNAV, HQ USMC, AFOSI, NIST, GAO, Northrop Grumman, BAE, IBM, SRI, BehavioSec, CrossMatch, and MorphoTrust examine:
- OSD, Services, INTEL Community, DHS, FBI, DOJ Opportunities, Needs, and Initiatives
- Biometric-Enabled Intelligence – From Headquarters to the Tactical Edge
- Emerging “Big Data” Biometrics Opportunities – Selecting Missions and Applications
- The Latest Tools and Techniques for Collecting, Processing, Exploiting and Disseminating Biometric Data/Big Data Analytics
- Next-Gen Technologies – Mobile, Multi-Modal Biometrics; Biometric Fusion; Biometrics in the Cloud; Streaming Video Analytics, and more
Who You Will Meet
Some of the Titles who have Attended Past Events
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sr. Directors
- Directors, IT
- Directors, Information Systems
- Directors, Intel
- Directors, Business Development Managers
- Program Directors
- Chief Sales Executives
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sales Directors
- Cyber Operations Analyst
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Technology Officers
- Manager of Network Operations
- Manager of Network Security
- Systems Analysts
- Information Assurance Officers
- Information Protection Specialists
- Intel Evaluators
- Engineering Leads
- Operations Managers
- C4ISR Requirements
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
- Mr. Don Salo, Director, Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency (DFBA), DoD/US Army
- Mr. Dalton Jones, Senior Biometrics, Forensics & Identity Intelligence Executive, DIA
- Col Sandy Vann-Olejasz, Project Manager, Defense Biometrics
- Mr. Shonnie Lyon, Director, Office of Biometric Identity Management, DHS
- Mr. James Loudermilk, Senior Level Technologist, Director’s Office, FBI
- Dr. Thomas Callaghan, Senior Biometric Scientist, Biometrics Analysis Section, FBI
- Mr. Richard Guidorizzi, Program Manager, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Maj Mark Schaefer, Chief, Intelligence Plans & Policy, Intelligence Department HQ USMC
- Ms. Jennifer Grover, Director, Homeland Security and Justice, GAO
- Mr. Paul Hunter, Chief, Biometrics Division, US Customs and Immigration Service, DHS
- Mr. Jeremy Grant, Senior Executive Advisor, Identity Management, NIST
- Dr. Mark Greene, Program Manager, National Institute of Justice, Department of Justice
- Mr. Joselito Balibay, Branch Head, WMD Detection, OPNAV N96
- Ms. Patricia Wolfhope, Senior Program Manager, Science & Technology Directorate, DHS
- Col Humberto Morales, Vice Commander, Air Force Office of Special Investigation
- Mr. Mark Clifton, Vice President and General Manager, Products and Services, SRI Intl.
- Dr. Charles Li, Technical Director, Border Security, Identity Management and Biometrics, IBM
- Mr. Erik Bowman, Chief Engineer, DoD ABIS Program, Northrop Grumman
- Mr. Alan Colon, Director, Biometrics and Law Enforcement, BAE Systems
- Mr. Anthony Iasso, President, InCadence Strategic Solutions
- Dr. Neil Costigan, Chief Executive Officer, BehavioSec
- Dr. James Cambier, Vice President, CrossMatch
- Mr. Richard Huber, Chief Technology Officer, MorphoTrust