The Oil and Gas Sector Is Under Cyber-Attack
- Reported security incidents increased by 179% in 2013
- Average financial losses as a result of these incidents soared an estimated 470%
- Damaging targeted attacks from Night Dragon, Shamoon and hacktivists jeopardise sensitive company data and operational uptime
Attend Asia’s only cybersecurity event specifically tailored to the critical threats facing the sector, The Cybersecurity for Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Summit, scheduled to take place on 12th – 13th August 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, with in-depth technical workshops on the 11th and 14th August.
No-where else can you meet the leading IT security experts from Asia’s major oil, gas, petrochemical operators from across the region including PETRONAS, Shell, ConocoPhillips, Daleel Petroleum and InterOil. Enhance your knowledge and skills by learning from The EC-Council, (ISC)˛ and SANS Institute accredited cybersecurity experts.
Attend our cybersecurity advanced training workshops, giving you the skills you need to securely support business processes, protect sensitive data and ensure your company’s operational uptime.
What You Will Learn at The Cybersecurity for Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Summit:
- Protect Your Company Data and Critical Operations from Devastating Advanced Persistent Threats
- Defend Your SCADA Systems from Disruptive Cyber-Attacks
- Implement Rigorous Cybersecurity Defences to Support the Move to Digital Oilfields
- Mitigate the Risk of Data Leaks and Security Incidents in Joint Ventures
- Plus learn how to securely facilitate BYOD, cloud computing and much more...
"Excellent conference to bring oil and gas industry together and share cyber security issues and solutions"
Patrick McNallen, Vice President, Elbit Systems
Venue & AccommodationDouble Tree by Hilton - Kuala Lumpur
The Intermark, 348 Jalan Tun Razak
Phone: +603 2172 7272
Fax: +603 2172 7270
Hotel Accomodation and travel costs are not included in the registration fee. A reduced corporate room rate has been arranged at Double Tree- by Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia for attendees at this conference. To take advantage of this special rate, please process the hotel room reservation form provided upon confirmation of your attendance.
The conference agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Ganesh Kanagarajah, Head, Group Information Security and Risk Management, Petronas
- Muhammad Muslim Mansor, Forensic Analyst - Incident Management Team, Shell Business Service Center
- Hood Abu Bakar, Group CIO, MISC Berhad
- Robert Chang, Head IT Project, PETRONAS EP
- Cuong Nguyen, Regional IT Manager, ConocoPhillips
- Hamza Al Jaafari MCP, MCITP , ECSP, EDRP, Infrastructure -Team Lead, Daleel Petroleum
- Anthony Lim MBA FCITIL CISSP CSSLP, Member, Application Security Advisory Council, (ISC)2
- Terry Gilsenan, Corporate IT Manager, INTEROIL CORPORATION
- Shong Ye Tan, Partner, PwC
- Ruhama Mohammed Zain, Specialist, Security Assurance Department, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Mohammed Fadzil B. Haron, Chief Technology Officer, Acrete Technologies SDN BHD
- Dani Michaux, Executive Director, IT Advisory, KPMG Management & Risk Consulting Sdn Bhd
- Umadevi Govinda Raju, Director of Consulting,System Integration & Development, CGI Information Services