This seminar will cover:
- All aspects of maintenance reserves
- Technical maintenance issues
- Redelivery compensation
- Assignment of warranties
- Engine Issues and more...
Benefits of attending:
- Be able to calculate and determine maintenance reserves
- Know what should be reserved and why
- Understand best industry practice
- Learn if reserves get passed on to the next lessee
- Find out how the Lessor deals with the ‘PBH’ issue
- Learn how to use MR as a ‘bargaining tool’ during lease negotiations
- Find out what are the Maintenance Cost Drivers
- What to do to protect yourself
This will be of value to anyone involved in aircraft asset management or leasing who wishes to understanding of the topic or to practice working out calculations.
Who should attend:Airlines, Powerplant Managers, Technical personnel, Lessors, Finance personnel.
Venue InformationHotel 10
10 Sherbrooke Quest
Montreal, Quebec H2X 4C9
T: 514 843 6000
Rate: $189.00. Book by 28th August 2014 and quote Everest Events 2014.
www.hotel10montreal.comThe agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.