International Fighter Conference: Countering Future Threats And Delivering Fighter Capability Effectively And AffordablyThe 14th Annual International Fighter conference returns to London on the 18-20 November. As it does each and every year, the event featured a brand-new speaker faculty, a fascinating agenda and excellent networking opportunities for the Jet Fighter community.
Building on the success of last year we are delighted that Lt. Gen. Deptula, recently listed as one of the 100 most influential People in American Defence, will once again chair the conference.
Based on the feedback you gave us last year, we are expanding the focus on Naval Aviation and Carrier Strike as well as feature more presentations relating to the flagship F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program. Issues under discussion will also include the reliance on space assets, cyber security, advances fighter radar technology, and the limitations of stealth.
Over the past few months we have witnessed an increase in irregular and asymmetric conflict; Boko Haram in Nigeria, ISIS in Iraq and Syria, separatists in Ukraine, and a resurgence of violence between Israel and Palestine. This has highlighted the importance of air power and striving for air superiority.
With perspectives invited from air forces and naval aviation wings from both large and small nations, we are anticipating a range of exciting and relevant perspectives at both an operational and strategic level.
It’s a big claim to make when you have been bringing together Air Force Officers, Air Power advocates and industry for well over a decade – but I am confident that 2014 will deliver the best conference experience yet. With the agenda now publicly available you don't have to take my word for it!
I’m looking forward to November, meeting new delegates and old friend, and learning more than ever about fighter aircraft, their use, procurement and the challenges faced.
2014 Will Feature:
- Industry Panel Discussion – hear the vision that industry holds for the future of the fighter market with senior leadership across sectors
- Independent analysis and global trends in fighter aircraft. The state of the market, current headline hitting stories and the perception of defence procurement in an age of austerity
- Senior Officers Panel Discussion – senior air force leadership put forward their views on force structure, force development and operating in a resource constrained environment, and took questions from a crowd eager to take advantage of the opportunity
- Naval Aviation Focus Day – a focus day looking at naval aviation, carrier strike and the strategic importance of projecting power through fighter aircraft
If you would like to take part or recommend a subject to put under the microscope please do get in touch.
International Fighter Conference Producer (2013 - ?)
“Immensely beneficial for the professionals, civil and military alike. (…)
Overall, an excellent and must attend event for the professionals and experts related to this field."
Zahidul Islam Khan, Secretary to the Chief of Air Staff, Bangladesh Air Force
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.
Venue & AccommodationPestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel
354 Queenstown Road, London,
SW8 4AE, United Kingdom
Phone: 020 7062 8000
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to International Fighter Conference. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MGKLN
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Lieutenant General (retd.) Dave Deptula, Dean, Mitchell Institute of Airpower Studies
- Colonel-General Yurii Baidak, Commander of the Air Force, Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Lieutenant General Christopher Bogdan, Program Executive Officer, F-35 Joint Program Office, U.S. Air Force
- Lieutenant General Tom Jones, Vice Commander, USAFE-AFAFRICA
- Air Marshall AN Amosu, Chief of Air Staff, Nigerian Air Force
- Air Marshal Muhammad Jamshed Khan, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Support), Pakistan Air Force
- Lieutenant General Jon M. Davis, Deputy Commandant for Aviation, HQ U.S. Marine Corps
- Major General Carlos Eduardo Montealegre Rodríguez, Deputy Commander and Chief of Staff, Colombian Air Force
- Major General Jan ŚLIWKA, Air Force Inspector, Polish Armed Forces
- Rear Admiral Carlos Frederico Carneiro Primo, Navy Director of Aeronautics, Brazilian Navy
- Rear Admiral Michael Manazir, Director, Air Warfare (OPNAV N98), U.S. Navy
- Brigadier Jose Crepaldi, Head of Air Force Programs Office, Brazilian Air Force
- Air Commodore Phil Beach, Typhoon Force Commander, Royal Air Force
- Air Commodore Simon Rochelle, Head of Carrier Enabled Power Projection, UK MoD
- Air Commodore Paddy Teakle, Deputy Commander, NATO AEW&C Force Command
- Colonel Andrea Truppo, F2000 ITAF Project Manager, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Salah Al-Mansoor, Planning HQ, Royal Bahraini Air Force
- Commander Sigfrido “Ziggy” Chiandussi, Harrier pilot and Former Harrier Squadron Commanding Officer, Italian Navy
- Commander Fabricio Fernando Nazareth Duarte, Manager, A-4 Modernization Program, Brazilian Navy
- Squadron Leader Benjamin George, UK Resident Pilot - Hawk 127 midlife upgrade Royal Australian Air Force, ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE
- Major Justin "Stick" Anhalt, F-22 Weapons and Avionics, HQ ACC/A8F, 5th Generation, U.S. Air Force
- Bill Sweetman, Editor, Defense Technology International
- James Bergeron, Chief Political Advisor, Allied MAritime Command
- Douglas Barrie, Senior Fellow for Military Aerospace, International Institute for Strategic Studies
- Rick McCrary, Director, F/A-18 International Business Development, The Boeing Company
- Michael Garcia, Sr BD Manager, AESA Radar, Raytheon
- Dale Tutt, Chief Engineer, Scorpion Program, Textron AirLand
- George Sanchez, Regional Vice-President, Business Development, Textron Aviation
- Dr Colin Wills, Former Royal Air Force officer, Independent Air Power Adviser
- Philip Murphy, Regional Director Business Development, Latin America and Afric, Beechcraft Defense Company
- Alexander Stephenson, International Fighter Conference Director, Defence IQ
- Bill Anderson, President, Textron Aviation
- Tentative or Invited Participation, Name Withheld, Details to be announced shortly
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.