Our IT Legacy Modernization will set the stage for end users to express challenges and opportunities in modernizating federal IT, and listen to the most attractive solutions in the market. Taking place just a few weeks before FY 2015, the event will host CIOs, IT Directors, Chief Architects and more government IT end users in an intimate setting with those at the forefront of IT modernization technology.
Join us as we discuss the latest in federal legacy transformation projects, including the Social Security Administration's investment in data centers, USPTO's spending on secure networks, the VA's expenditure on medical IT support and much more. It will be a great opportunity to discuss, network and mold the future of our government's information technology capabilities.
- Learn about newly established federal procurement strategies and how your products can fit into future government I.T solutions
- Network with this hard to reach audience - the event caters to high level federal agency-level IT stakeholders
- This event will serve as an intimate forum for leaders and solution providers to engage in in-depth dialogue
Venue & AccommodationVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Brian Bissett, Data Center Program Manager, Social Security Administration
- Martin Beckman, Director of IT Operations, Smithsonian Institution
- Param Soni, Chief Architect, Environmental Protection Agency
- Susan Shuryn, Efficiencies BranchHead, U.S. Navy
- Marcus Stewart, Senior Advisor to CTO, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Michael Valivullah, Chief Technology Officer, National Agricultural Statistics Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Shawn Wang, Deputy CIO, Department of Education
- John B. Owens II, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office