Engaging a New Era for Bulk Liquid Storage: Latest Inputs, Challenges and Opportunities
Our 2nd European Bulk Liquid Storage conference
will be taking place in Antwerp, Belgium, on 29th — 30th October 2014. The bulk liquid storage
market has been in constant change. Our two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the sector to address a new era for bulk liquid storage, its latest inputs, challenges and opportunities.
Key Topics Include
- Going Global: Changing A Global Environment
- Spotlight on European Bulk Storage
- European Oil Refineries Moving the Bulk Liquid Bulk Market
- New Inputs in BLS & How to Adapt: LNG, Shale Oil & Gas and Biofuels
- Bulk Chemical Storage Case Studies
- Optimizing Safety & Environmental Standards for Storage Tanks
- Innovative Technology to Improve Efficiency and Preserve Goods
- Bulk Liquid Storage & Shipping: Delivering Liquid Load
- Stefaan Adriaens, Commercial Manager, Gate Terminal
- Didier De Beaumont, Commercial Manager, VTTI
- Kai Sievers, General Manager, ENDEGS
- Rose-Marie Pype, Business Development Manager Chemicals, Oils & Liquid Bulk, Port Of Antwerp
- Hendrik-Jan van Engelen, Commercial Director, Port Of Ghent
- Steven Beddegenoodts, Global SHERQ Manager Chemicals Supply Chain, SABIC
- Håkan Enarsson, SR Business Development Manager, Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Tank Gauging
- Jaco Hooij, Business Unit Director Liquid Logistics, Den Hartogh Logistics
- Onur Capan, Manager, Downstream Oil Service, Wood Mackenzie
- Eduard J. Smits, Manufacturing IT, MES, Accenture
- John Joosten, Product Manager Marketing, Honeywell
- Chris Judge, VP, Crude and Products, Argus Media
- Steve Waller, Engineering Director, Stopford
The agenda is available a PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
CEOs, SVPs, Managing Directors, Technical Managers, Head Analysts, Project Managers, Operations Manager, Leading Professional Safety, Petroleum and Chemical Market Specialists, Head of LNG Department, Head of Unconventional Oil and Gas Activity, Research, Quantitative Logistics, and IT Operations, Heads Of Tank Service Divisions, Commercial Executives & Business Development Managers.
VenueLindner Hotel & City Lounge
Lange Kievitstraat 125
BE-2018 Antwerpen, Belgium