The Military Flight Training Community’s Annual General Meeting For The Discussion Of Military Fixed Wing And Rotary Flight Training Requirements, Capabilities And TechnologiesOver its 14 year history Military Flight Training Community’s Annual General Meeting, bringing together over 220 Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurement, Operational Trainers and industry executives from across the globe to discuss the challenges and success shaping military flight training for now and the future.
In doing so it provides a rare platform to share lessons learned and best practice in current fixed wing and rotary military flight training requirements, capabilities and programmes, engaging in international collaboration on a very real level with key allies and strengthen the message of cooperation with counterparts across the world.
Military Flight Training is organized with the support and direction of Senior Leaders from across the military and industry sectors of the flight training community. With this in mind, each presentation topic and guest speaker has been specifically selected inline with the priorities and recommendations of the community to ensure it provides attendees with the critical information they need to solve their daily flight training challenges.
Brigadier General Scott Vander Hamm, Director Plans, Programs, Requirements and Assessments, HQ Air Education and Training Command, US Air Force
“Networking with different branches of military aviation here, it’s good to hear where they’re standing, where they’re looking to go, what technology the new world has to offer. It’s good for us to have that roadmap.”
Lieutenant Colonel Osama Elwefati, Libyan Air Force
Russell Square, London,
WC1B 5BE , United Kingdom
Phone: 020 7837 6470
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Military Flight Training . The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MORJ3
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.
- Lieutenant General Douglas Owens (Retired 2013), Former Vice Commander, Air Education and Training Command, US Air Force
Industry Thought-Leader Perspectives
- Mr. Bob Gower, Vice President, Training Systems and Government Services, The Boeing Company
- Mr Mike ‘Gris’ Griswold, Director T-50 Business Development, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Tim James, Business Development Manager, Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training
- Mr Archie Neill, Training Director, BAE Systems (Operations)
- Mr Monty Brock, Pilot and Aircrew Training Programs, Training Solutions Division, Northrop Grumman Technical Services
- Captain (Retired) Ken Ginader, Director Business Development, Environmental Tectonics Corporation
- Mr Scott Shrubsole, Director, International Programs, International Programs, Discovery Air Defence Services
- Mr Ralph Wegner, Director, CFTS Contract, Kelowna Flightcraft
- Mr William Smith, Interactive Systems and Training Manager, Northrop Grumman Technical Services
- General Robin Rand, Commander, Air Education & Training Command, US Air Force
- Lieutenant General Alexander Schnitger, Chief of Staff, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Air Marshal Adesola Amosu, Chief of Staff, Nigerian Air Force
- Air General Francisco J. García Arnaiz, Chief of Staff, Spanish Air Force
- Air Commodore David Bentley, Director Flying Training, No 22 (Training) Group, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Dawn Dunlop, Director of Plans, Programs, Requirements and Assessment, Air Education & Training Command, US Air Force
- Brigadier General John Stjernfalk, Director Air & Space Procurement, Swedish FMV
- Brigadier General Phil Garbutt, Director Force Development, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Brigadier General Uwe Klein, Commander,, Army Aviation School & Chief of Army Aviation Corps, German Army
- Brigadier General Recep Unal, Chief of Air Training, Turkish Air Force
- Colonel Philip Wielhouwer, Chief of Air Training Requirements, Air Education & Training Command, US Air Force
- Colonel Peter Peter Eide, T-X Program Manager, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, US Air Force
- Colonel Eberhard Freiherr von Wintzingerode-Knorr, Operational Forces Command, German Air Force
- Colonel Todd Canterbury, Commander 33rd Fighter Wing, Air Education and Training Command, US Air Force
- Colonel Vincenzo Nuzzo, Chief of Flight Training, Air Education & Training Command, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Or Landwer, Head of Training Department, Israeli Air Force
- Colonel Jiri Vavra, Commander, 22nd Helicopter Air Force Base, Czech Air Force
- Colonel Salah Al-Mansoor, Planning HQ, Royal Bahraini Air Force
- Wing Commander Harry Palmer, Chief Instructor, Defence Helicopter Flying School, UK MoD (Pending Final Confirmation)
- Commander Alessandro Pires Alessandro Pires Black Pereira, Head of Aviation Acquisition and Modernisation, Brazilian Navy
- Lieutenant Colonel Jerome Lacroix Leclair, Commander, Flying Schools Command, French Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Peter Stams, Competence Center Air, Belgium Air Force
- Squadron Leader Benjamin George, Lead In Fighter Capability Office, ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE
- Captain Suleyman Ozkaynakci, Army Aviation Command, Turkish Army
- Captain Izzet Cakan, Army Aviation Command, Turkish Army
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.