Our 15th Annual Military Airlift: Current Missions and Capability 2014
will be held on 2nd-3rd December 2014 in Italy's capital Rome. The conference will focus particularly on ongoing missions being carried out across the world and how the correct and appropriate airlift capability is deployed and the development of new capability. There will also be an emphasis on the changing landscape of airlift with changes in multinational commands such as the EATC, the specific challenges posed by missions in Central Africa and much more.
Our Military Airlift
event has been running for fifteen years and is the largest and best supported conference of its kind in Europe. We have the support of many significant multinational commands in Europe such as the European Air Group and Movement Coordination Centre Europe as well as Air Forces from across Europe.
Last year’s event in conjunction with the Spanish Air Force was a huge success and because of the launch of the A400 M we held the event in Seville to include a site visit to the Airbus Military Facility.
This year, we have the full support of the Italian Air Force and the programme will feature some key speakers from the host nation. We also have a fantastic opportunity for all delegates to attend a Post-Conference site visit on 4th December to Pratica di Mare Airbase featuring the KC 767 Tanker by Boeing for Italian Air Force, the launch customer for the aircraft.
Key reasons to attend this year's 15th Annual Military Airlift: Current Missions and Capability conference:
- Have the opportunity to meet some of the biggest decision-makers from the major Air Forces across Europe and the world
- Listen to over 15 industry-leading presentations from operators in the military, key Heads of Commands
- Join us for our complimentary Post-Conference Site Visit on 4th December to Pratica di Mare Airbase and see the KC-767, courtesy of the Italian AF 14th Wing
- Hear from our keynote speaker from the Host Nation Italy about their plans for the future
- Discover countries with new capability such as the Ukraine that you could consider for your own fleet
- Have the opportunity to understand the repercussions of pulling out of Afghanistan for the Air Forces and Joint Commands across Europe and how this might affect your future
- Grasp the use of airlift for large-scale emergency-response operations in conflict zones where operations can be more challenging and learn how this can be managed efficiently
Pratica di Mare Site Visit (Limited places available)
4th December 2014, Rome, Italy
- Andrew Tayon, C-767 Tanker Support Program Manager, Boeing Global Services and Support
- Brigadier General Blaine Holt, U.S. Deputy Military Representative to the NATO Military Committee, EUCOM
- Brigadier General Miguel Angel Martin Perez, Head of Plans and Policy Division, Spanish Air Force
- Colonel Luigi Riggio, Commander 14th Wing, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Michal Marecek, Chief of Air Emergency Medical Service Centre, Military Medical Agency
- Colonel Niels Lokman, (Netherlands) , Head Functional Division, European Air Transport Command (EATC)
- Colonel Reinhard Krell, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
- Dimitrios Petridis, Programme Manager of the Aviation Support Programme Office, NATO Support Agency (NSPA)
- Dmitry Grishi, Vice President Sales, Ruslan International Ltd
- Fernando Fialho, KC-390 Program Strategy Manager, Embraer
- Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head Defence Supply Chain Operations and Movements (DSCOM) - Defence Movements Team Leader, Royal Air Force
- Gunnar Borch, Former General Manager, NATO Airlift Management Agency
- Ian Elliott OBE RAF Rtd, Vice President Defence Capability Marketing, Airbus
- Laurent Donnet, Programme Manager AAR and Airlift, European Defence Agency
- Lieutenant Colonel Roman Kovarik, Head Physician, Military Medical Agency
- Lieutenant Colonel Ron De Haar, Chief, ISAF Strategic Flight Coordination Centre
- Lieutenant Colonel Soren Andersen, Chief of Current Ops Division,Tactical Air Command, Royal Danish Air Force
- Lieutenant General Sergei Drozdov, First Deputy Commander, Ukrainian Air Force
- Major Dr. Claus Lie, Doctor, DANISH AIR FORCE
- Major Roman Lanzendorf, Anesthesiologist, Military Medical Agency
- Michele Rega, Manager, EDA
- Phill Blundell, Chief Executive, Air Tanker Services
- Senior Representative, To be confirmed, AirTanker Limited
- Tim Floerchinger, Director International Business Development, Government Systems Division, ViaSat, Inc.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend
Those working in the following areas in the military and commercial sectors:
- Air Mobility
- Refuelling Wing
- Transport CommandTactical Airlift
- Tanker Operations
- Aeronautical Systems
- Heavy Airlift
- Movement Coordination
- Air Operations
- 2 Group
- Strategic Airlift
VenueCrowne Plaza Rome St.Peter's
Via Aurelia Antica, 415