Our 3rd Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2014
will ultimately discover how to turn waste CO2 into profitable, commercially viable opportunities and the best ways to progress from pilot stage to full scale operational businesses. The conference will address both the technical and commercial aspects of CO2 Utilisation in Europe and across the globe. With individual case study analysis, you can join the investigation on the different applications of emerging and existing CO2 applications and find out how to maximise usage from CO2 waste. Applications examined will include Power to Gas/Liquids, Fuel, Petrochemical, Chemical, Urea, Algae, and Power/Energy sectors.
EXCLUSIVE SITE VISIT: AUDI E-GAS CO2 UTILISATION.
AUDI E-GAS Plant Site Visit. Werlte, Germany. Tuesday 21st October 2014
During the afternoon of 21st October 2014, up to 40 conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Audi E-Gas Plant: the world's first power-to-gas plant built on an industrial scale to produce synthetic natural gas, using waste CO2.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please contact us if you want to register your attendance for the site visit. Transport will be provided to and from conference venue.
KEY TOPICS ON THE AGENDA:
- Understanding the value chain and potential of CO2 Utilisation market size
- Overcoming critical barriers in adopting CO2 Utilisation Technologies and Projects
- The future of commercial CO2 Utilisation
- Power to Gas CO2 Utilisation projects in Germany
- What will be the major sources of carbon dioxide in the future?
- Getting value from Carbon Capture & Transport
- Recycling carbon dioxide for the production of renewable fuel
- Carbon dioxide as hydrogen/energy
- Chemical & Electrochemical Conversion of CO2 Opportunities and Challenges
- From waste to value: Conversion of CO2 into energy products
- Key research activities on Chemical CO2 Utilisation
- Biotechnology based on CO2—not a renewable but a recyclable carbon source
- Case studies: Carbon dioxide utilisation projects
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dr Hermann Pengg, Head of Renewable Fuels, AUDI AG
- Carl Berninghausen, CEO, Sunfire GmbH
- Lothar Mennicken, Senior Scientific Officer, BMBF
- Dr. Elías Rodríguez Martín, Head Of Chemical Technical Services, Fossil Generation, Iberdrola (LIFE+Co2FORMARE PROJECT)
- Peter Radgen, Head Of Innovation Center Carbon Capture & Storage, E.ON
- Tom Jensen, Executive Vice President And Head Of Corporate Development, Joule Unlimited
- Stephan Rieke, CCO - Head of Sales, ETOGAS
- Jan Wurzbacher, Director & Founder, Climeworks AG
- Simon Bennett, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Chris Hendriks, Managing Consultant, Ecofys
- Prof. Gerard van Rooij, Principal Scientist, FOM Institute DIFFER
- Louis Marie Jacquelin, Development Director - Innovation Activity, ENEA Consulting
- Michele Aresta, CIRCC
- Frank Rogalla, Innovation and Technology Manager, FCC Aqualia
- Giorgio Dodero, Chairman, IPG
- Ed Rode, Principal Researcher, DNV GL
- Professor Ludo Diels, Research Manager, VITO
- And many more...
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Our 3rd Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit is designed to appeal to anyone interested in learning about the future of the global CO2 utilisation industry. If you are looking for a comprehensive progress update on the global Co2 utilisation industry, including a growth outlook and updates on the latest technological advancements, then look no further than ACI's 3rd Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit- 2014
VenueRinghotel Munte am Stadtwald
Parkallee 299, 28213