We are delighted to announce its 4th Annual Smart Water Systems Conference
on the 29th and 30th April 2015 at the Marriott Hotel, Regents Park in London. Smart Water systems
involves the use of Smart Water
meters together with the latest technologies and real time data to better monitor water usage and detect any problems such as leakage.
The conference will strengthen knowledge of smart water
meter data handling issues as well as looking at the practicalities of interactive billing. Understanding the customers’ behaviour, viewpoint and experience will be a major focus as will hearing from a selection of international water utility companies currently implementing smart meters.
Through interactive presentations this event will bring together key opinion leaders, utility companies, regulatory representatives, consultants, investors, engineers and vendors. It will give direct access to utilities and decision-makers involved in the smart water sector. This ground breaking event will also highlight new opportunities water utilities should be aware of and look at industry issues such as the fragmented market.
- Technological solutions for data handling
- Understanding the customers’ behaviour, experience and viewpoint
- Case studies from a range of international water utility companies in different stages of smart water metering implementation
Key areas the conference will focus on are:
- Smart water metering
- Ways of dealing with the data coming from meters
- Looking at what information can be interpreted from data
- The customers’ view on smart water metering
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Understanding customer behaviour
- Ways to avoid and deal with public backlash or customer dissatisfaction
- Case studies from a range of international water utility companies in different stages of smart water metering implementation including Thames Water and HERA.
- An insight into the latest technology applicable to smart water metering
- Good practice on leakage management
- Allan Lambert, Managing Director, Water Loss Research and Analysis Ltd
- Andrew Beaver, Director of Strategy and Policy, Ofwat
- Andrew Tucker, Water Efficiency Manager, Thames Water
- Avi Balashnicov, Chairman, Hagihon the Jerusalem Region Water & Wastewater Utility
- Chris Wallace, Director of Communications, Scottish Water
- Darren Bentham, Formerly of Southern Water
- David Lloyd Owen, Managing Director, Envisager
- Duncan McCombie, Director of Operations, Wales and Ireland, Energy Saving Trust
- Erick Oostermeyer, Coordintor - SW4EU, Business Development, Vitens
- Frederick Harry Royan, Vice President, Global Environment Practice, Frost & Sullivan
- Glen Mountfort, Leakage Strategy Manager, South Staffs Water
- Helier Smith, Chief Operating Officer, Jersey Water
- Marcello Bondesan, Head of Energy Engineering Department, Operations, Hera
- Martin Hall, Metering Technology Manager, Thames Water
- Mike Piccalo, Director of Industrial Security, Waterfall Security Solutions
- Pedro Perdigao, General Director, Aguas De Cascais
- Stephen Plumb, Formerly of Thames Water
- Tal Zur, VP Software & IT, Arad Group
- Tony Smith, Chief Executive, Consumer Council for Water
- Zohar Yinon, CEO, Hagihon the Jerusalem Region Water & Wastewater Utility
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend
- Water Supply Manager
- Water Distribution Manager
- Metering Manager
- Innovations managers
- Water Strategy Directors
- Modelling Support Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Customer Service managers
- Head of Leakage
- Water reuse Manager
VenueMarriott Hotel, Regents Park
128 King Henry's Road
London, NW3 3ST