We are delighted to present the 5th Annual MilSatCom Asia-Pacific
. The event boasts a tailored programme based on current issues across MilSatCom covered by a series of regional and international speakers. In addition to having representatives from the Pacific region, the conference will have Asian representation too as we explore regional military SatCom roadmaps and packages. We will also be hearing from nations outside the region sharing their experiences, partnerships initiatives as end-users and the latest technologies in the satcom
The conference will review all concepts related to Spectrum Management on a regional basis, as well as the procedures associated to the international register of frequencies and the most useful for the military forces of the countries of the APAC region.There will also be a strong focus on how to implement ICT Tools to ensure cybersecurity for the increased advanced technological SatComs
The event will be devoted to the future and benefits of the C Band in the Asia-Pacific Region, with the participation of stakeholders.It will further discuss MilSatCom
requirements and proprietary solutions and services tailored for all Military armament (Navy, Air Forces and Armed Forces) irrespective of their size and scope of MilSatCom programme.
Benefits of Attending
It will enable participants to get hands-on experience on Ka-band trends and tactical military acquisition of SatCom
capabilities. It will also explore the latest technologies for ground equipment to ensure the protection and surveillance of SatCom
apparati in the midst of vast sea areas. It will offer the appropriate knowledge from commercial satellite vendors on the best GPS systems to implement to augment the detailed monitoring capability and SatCom
- Access to and availability of X and military Ka band services
- The economics of effectively covering very large sea areas
- Affordability and availability of satellite capacity from a commercial perspective
- Develop and procure effective anti-jam technologies for Asia-Pacific regional nations
- Manage the challenges of spectrum scarcity
- Addressing the risks associated with SatCom and cyberspace integration
Pre-Conference Workshop | 12th May 2015The Evolution and Future of FSS and MSS MilSatCom Data Services
Hosted by Michael Rupar, Head, Satellite and Wireless
12.30 - 16.30
- Commander Marcos Imperio, Assistant Chief of Fleet Staff for Weapons Communications Electronics and Information Systems, Philippines Navy
- Connie Rahakundini Bakrie, Executive Director, Indonesia Maritime Studies
- D D'Ambrosio, EVP, Government Services, O3b Networks
- Gregg Daffner, CEO, Global VSAT Forum
- Hendriatiningsih Sadikin, Associate Professor, Institute of Technology Bandung
- James Boutiller, Special Advisor, International Engagement, Maritime Forces Pacific Headquarters
- Jen Pearce, PACOM Analyst, ProSol via USMC
- Lee Foh Cheong, Director, Customer Solutions & Engineering, Satellite, SingTel
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Turpin, Chief, Department of Defense
- Lieutenant Commander Bill Blick, Joint Commander Engineer, New Zealand Defence Force
- Matthew Child, SVP Government Services, Eutelsat
- Michael Rupar, Head, Satellite and Wireless Networking Section, Naval Research Lab
- Mochamad Irwan Hariyono, Senior Staff, Geospatial Information Agency BIG
- Nguyen Than Yen Huong, Vice President, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
- Senior Speaker Representative, Airbus Defence and Space
- Tom van der Heyden, CEO, Eur Asian Technology Holdings
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueGrand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
392 Havelock Road