Now in its second successful year, MilSatCom Latin America 2015
is the only regional meeting place for military satellite communications
specialists and all those responsible for optimising security and surveillance of national and air space and key domestic assets. With satellites still providing the greatest tactical advantage for current and future operations, many nations are focused on advancing their SATCOM
capability; some through the acquisition and launch of national satellite programs and others through the data provided by the key satellite technology providers.MilSatCom Latin America 2015
is designed to break the mold and create an event that will assist the learning and development of SATCOM
programme managers and practitioners through briefings, panel sessions and focused discussion groups. Unlike other events, we strive to deliver real insight and learning experiences through the expertly selected speakers, all who are recommended through our extensive research and consultation that is carried out across the industry.
Benefits of Attending
Latin America has been a prominent region in advancing its SatCom
Capability with countries such as Brazil, Chile and Mexico all either launching or planning to launch domestic satellite programs. This conference will feature high level military and government briefings from those directly responsible for advancing these satellite capabilities and after our 2014 event, where we had over 100 attendees, this Septembers' event is set to only continue to attract the regions main SatCom
- Keynote Briefings from senior officers from Brazil and surrounding Latin American nations
- A unique focus on enhanced military capability through the development and implementation of SATCOM programs
- Briefings on: payload optimisation, cyber security deterrents, overcoming satellite interference, real time data delivery to military operations, power enhancement and capacity increases and bandwidth maximisation
- High level panel discussions featuring technical managers and project engineers from military as well as industry
- Focused discussion groups tackling key challenges facing SATCOM program managers in the region
- SATCOM equipment exhibition showcasing the latest technology
- Informal networking time factored in so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing regional SATCOM programmes today
Make Sure You Register For Our Post Conference Masterclass‘How to do business with the Brazilian Armed Forces’
23rd September 2015 | 16.15 - 19.00
Hosted By ABIMDE
- Brigadier General Carlos de Salas Murillo, Head C4ISR & Space Programs, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Franck Scher, Cheif Joint Space Command, Ministry of Defence, France
- Colonel Helcio Vieira Junior, Commander Spatial Operations Center, Brazilian Armed Forces
- Colonel Marcio Teixeira de Campos, Chief C2 Operations Section, Brazilian Armed Forces
- Cristovam Nascimento, Brazil Correspondent Office, Global VSAT Forum
- D D'Ambrosio, EVP, Government Services, O3b Networks
- HUGO MONTOYA, DIRECTOR OF INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVENESS, MEXICAN SPACE AGENCY
- LTC Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SATCOMS & SAR Requirements, Canadian Department of Defence
- LTC Carlos Alejandro Villasenor Navarro, Department of Transmissions, SEDENA
- Vice Admiral (Rtd) Carlos Afonso Pierantoni Gamboa, 1st Vice President ABIMDE, ABIMDE ASS BRAS DOS INDUSTRIAS DE MAT DEFESA
- Walter Bartels, President, Brazilian Aerospace Industries Association (AIAB)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueMaceio Atlantic Suites
Av Álvaro Otacilio, 4065 Praia de Jatiúca.