Our 16th Annual Military Airlift & Rapid Reaction Operations 2015
will be held on 1st - 2nd December 2015 in Seville, Spain. Since NATO has departed from Afghanistan there is now a change in focus for the air forces and an opportunity for strategic future planning.
The conference will provide updates on national systems, operations and future requirements as well as the growth in sharing and pooling of assets to satisfy national and regional requirements. These topics will be addressed by the major militaries and the multinational commands and whilst the focus is mainly on airlift for military operations, there is also section dedicated to military airlift
in humanitarian responses.
In keeping with our commitment to keep the event venue in the most relevant location, we have chosen to have this year's conference in Seville. We also have the pleasure of being invited to an exclusive site visit at Airbus Military facility where we will be shown the latest range of capability.
Benefits of Attending
Free Site Visit: Airbus Military Facility, Seville
- Hear an update from the multinational commands, such as the EATC, on their newest assets, latest capacities and future goals
- Visit Airbus's military base and see the A400M Final Assembly Line as well as the Light and Medium Aircraft Final Assembly line for their C295 and CN235 aircraft
- Learn about the future airlift requirements for the major militaries worldwide and their intentions of further pooling and sharing
- Hear from NATO forces on the re-alignment of their operations and requirements following the complete withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Discuss how industry and military can further collaborate to meet requirements whilst maintaining cost-efficiency
- Engage with the industry and military and discuss the lessons learnt from the A400m crash and the challenges which lie ahead
3rd December 2015, Sevilla , Spain
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
- Air Commodore Stephen Lushington CBE, Air Mobility Force Commander, Royal Air Force Brize Norton
- Brigadier General Dionigi Maria Loria, Director, Logistics Directorate, European Union Military Staff
- Brigadier General Enrique J. Biosca Vazquez, Head of Plans and Policy Division, Spanish Air Force
- Colin Sage, Director, International C3 & ISR Programs, ViaSat, Inc.
- Colonel Jurgen Van der Biezen, Head of Functional Division, European Air Transport Command (EATC)
- Colonel Karsten Fledelius Jensen, Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Danish Air Force
- Colonel Ludger Bette, Wing Commander, Air Transport Wing 62, Wunstorf, German Air Force
- Colonel Trevor Nitz, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
- Commodore Marcel Halle, Assistant Chief of Staff J4, NATO SHAPE
- David A. Robinson, Senior Manager, Sales and Marketing, Global Services and Support, Boeing
- Didier Vernet, Head of A400M Product Marketing, Airbus Defence And Space
- Georgy Sokolov, Regional Sales Manager, Volga-Dnepr Airlines
- Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head Defence Supply Chain Operations and Movements DSCOM Defence Movements Team Leader, UK Ministry of Defence
- James Eisenhart, Director, Sales and Marketing, C2ISR Mobility Platforms, Boeing
- Laurent Defrance, Policy Officer, Emergency Response Coordination Centre, European Commission
- Laurent Donnet, Programme Manager AAR and Airlift, European Defence Agency
- Lieutenant Colonel Mattias Gustavsson, Deputy Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
- Michele Rega, Fixed Wing Officer, EDA
- Nicholas Hue, A400M Programme Manager, OCCAR-EA
- Oleksandr Kiva, Vice President and Deputy General Designer, Antonov
- Rudolph Muller, Deputy Director OCHA, Geneva And Chief Of Emergency Services Branch, United Nations
- Sean McGovern, Managing Director, BAE Systems Regional Aircraft
- Sergii Fedorov, Deputy Chief Designer, Antonov
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueHotel NH Collection Sevilla
Avda Diego Martinez Barrio, 8