Maximing Production Through Digital Oilfield Development.
Our 3rd European Digital Oilfield Summit
will be taking place in London, UK, on 14th & 15th October 2015 The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the oil & gas industry, IT and data associations, consultants, solution and technology providers.
Recent Digital Oilfield
developments in Europe and worldwide have shifted focus from technology to business capability. To stay competitive, companies must invest in state of the art technologies which can manage real time operations and enable access to untouched assets.
Currently operators are under even more pressure as low oil prices are leading many companies to re-think their strategy and reduce costs, but are still aiming to improve asset integrity management overall.Digital Oilfields
Concept became a key component of an effective business model for major oil and gas companies; it is essential promote understanding of the current Digital Oilfield market for smaller producers too.
The 3rd European Digital Oilfield Summit
focus on digital intelligence and asset optimization, real time reservoir monitoring technology, big data management that provides opportunities for operators and overall helping to improve efficiency in the current economic climate.
Key Topics Include
- Digital Oilfield challenges in low oil price environment
- Production Maximization through Data-Driven Methods
- Cyber security and value of information
- Digital Oilfield security case studies
- Cutting-Edge Technologies in the Oil Industry
- Change management solving organizational barriers
- Real time Reservoir monitoring technologies
- Information Technologies in challenging and Remote Environments
- Most successful digital oilfield projects to date
- Big Data Management: Opportunities in the Oil & Gas Industry
Confirmed Panel Members
- Ian Jackson, Solutions Architect, Shell
- Einar Landre, Head of IT Drilling & Well Solutions, Statoil
- Ahmad Al-Jasmi, Team Leader Research & Technology, Kuwait Oil Company
- Kaveh Pourteymour, CIO & Vice President, Seadrill Management Ltd
- Raphaele Henri-Bally, Knowledge Management, Geosciences, TOTAL S.A. *subject to final confirmation
- Magnus Svensson, Lead System Consultant, IT & Documentation, DONG Energy
- Bill Green, Global Account Director, Hermes Datacomms
- Peter Black, Managing Director, EnergySys Limited
- André Torkween, Managing Director, PCA Services
- Paul Helm, Director, Stepchange Global Consultancy Ltd
- Rod Westwood, Associate Director, Douglas Westwood
- Andy Coward, VP Sales, PAS
- Simon Harries, Founding Partner, DOFAS
- Murray Callander, Chief Technical Officer, Eigen
The agenda is available as PDF under download at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
- Oil & Gas Explorers and Producers
- IT and Data Associations
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Open Source Platform Providers
VenueKensington Close Hotel
Wrights Lane Kensington
London, W8 5SP United Kingdom + Google Map
Phone: +44 0870 751 7770