Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2015 conference
is dedicated to enhancing the protection of military vehicles and those carrying out missions through this vital land force asset.
This unique conference focuses on the collaboration between military and industry and invites not only capability and operational flag officers to share their lessons learnt from theatre, but also the lead engineers, chief scientists and technical directors from the vehicle manufacturers themselves, who create the platforms and technologies at the heart of the armoured vehicle
By attending Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2015
you will gain unrivaled insight into what leading defence nations and their selected OEMS are doing to enhance the safety and security of their troops, through the development of armour and blast protection solutions.
You will also hear the very latest developments from industry, giving you a holistic picture of how you can create your very own optimal armoured vehicle
platform for maximum protection.
Key Topics will include:
- Countering IEDS and MINES through advanced material selection
- Keeping the armoured vehicle highly mobile whilst optimizing blast protection
- Intelligently loading additional armour capabilities on legacy fleets
- What new technologies and materials are coming to the attention of industry engineers
- National programme updates from senior flag officers
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from key armoured vehicle operators and manufacturers on how they are optimizing survivability
- Learn what new armour technologies are available to enhance your vehicle platform
- Network with military programme managers, industry engineers, chief scientists and technical directors
- See real life technology solutions in the exhibition area
- Meet like minded peers who are advancing both policy and strategy for the future of armoured vehicles
Plus An Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop | Wednesday 25th NovemberImpactful Leadership Communication
Hosted by Brigadier (Rtd) Simon Deakin and Louisa Scott of Clinch Associates
- Brigadier (Rtd) Simon Deakin OBE, Former Head of Director Force Development British Army, Clinch Associates
- Brigadier Ben Barry, Senior Fellow, IISS
- Brigadier General Roberto Soria Martinez, Head of Land Systems, Spanish Army
- Brigadier Martin Wijnen, Commander of 43 Mechanized Brigade, Netherlands Army
- Colonel Egbert Teeuw, Head of Ground Based Weapons Systems Division, Netherlands MoD
- Dr Bryan Vaughan, Head of Materials, Lockeed Martin UK
- Dr Hans-Elias De Bree, R&D Director, Microflown AVISA
- Dr Martin Hagstrom, Programme Manager, Weapons and Protection, FOI
- Lars Schnetter, Director Transparent Ceramics, CeramTec-ETEC GmbH
- Lieutenant Colonel Henk Ouwehand, Commander of 45 Mechanized Infantry Battalion, Royal Netherlands Army, Netherlands, Netherlands Army
- Major Claus Johansen, Armoured Vehicles Study and Development Branch, Danish Army Combat School
- Major General William Gayler, Deputy Commanding General, US Army Europe
- Major General Aguiar Santos, Commander of the Pandur Mechanised Brigade, Portuguese Army
- Major Per Kleiven, Programme Manger for CV90, Norwegian Defence Logistics Organisation
- Major Xavier Lepiouffe, Technical Manager, Jaguar and Griffon Vehicles, SCORPION Programme, DGA
- Mr Dan Lindell, Platform Manager, Combat Vehicles, BAE Systems Hägglunds
- Mr Gary Hines, Head of Protected Vehicles, Thales Australia
- Mr Ian Elgy, Capability Leader for Blast and IED Protection, DSTL
- Mr Javier Garcia, Survivability Development Chief Engineer, FNSS Defence Systems Inc
- Mr Mark Dean, Head of Survivability and Mechanical, General Dynamics UK
- Mr Peter Stein, Director Strategy, Innovation and Product Development, UTC Aerospace Systems
- Mr Roger Sloman, Managing Director, Advanced Blast & Ballistic Systems Ltd.
- Mr Stefan Lischka, Managing Dirctor, ARTEC
- Professor Bryn James, Head of Armoured Protection, DSTL
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Senior Military Flag Officers
- Military Vehicle Programme Managers
- Lead Vehicle Engineers
- Chief Scientists
- Technical Directors
- System Integrators
- Armour Providers
- Vehicle Component Manufacturers
- Counter IED Technology Providers
- Through Life Support Experts
VenueGrand Connaught Rooms
61 - 65 Great Queen Street