Recent years have seen changes to way in which large scale infrastructure projects have been financed. While many projects still largely depend on long term bank debt, with the introduction of stiffer regulations, funding is also sought from other sources including private sector investing, project bonds, pension funds, government funding and institutional investors. These all have different criteria, however without these funding sources, the rapid rise in infrastructure developments in the Benelux area could not continue.
We are proud to present the industry leading 14th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum
, 23rd-24th November 2015, Amsterdam. This year’s conference will examine hot new developments in the pipeline, including new ppp projects and the increasing focus on renewable energy ventures especially in relation to offshore wind and how these are funded. There will also be a focus on new and existing projects such UK Biomass Project, PPP in maritime and road infrastructure, flood infrastructure assets and much more!
Through a series of exciting case studies, presentations and panel discussions this premier event will allow unrivalled networking allowing for a gathering of industry’s infrastructure developers, investors, financiers & government agencies as they discuss and debate latest developments in the Benelux region.
This year’s conference will look at new pipeline opportunities in areas including:
- Evaluating mechanisms to procure infrastructure projects
- Project bonds – what is happening and what does the future hold?
- Reviewing smaller ppp projects and what lessons can be learned from them
- Developments in public transport and funding for these projects
- Project life cycle, value for money and risk management…what you need to know!
Benefits of Attending
- This premier networking event will review recent developments in infrastructure projects in the Benelux region.
- Hear cutting edge presentations from key players and opinion leaders in the industry
- Review case studies on closed deals and lessons learned from them
- Hear from presenters from outside of the region to see what they are doing and what can be shared
- A high level conference attracting the movers and shakers in the region
Plus an Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop | Wednesday 25th November 2015Navigating and negotiating LMA loan documentation
Workshop Leader: Gerard Kneppers, DLA Piper
08:30 – 12:30
‘Good content, good quality of speakers’
- Andrew Petry, Partner, Energy & Infrastructure Finance, Simmons & Simmons
- Benoit Theys, Head of Real Estate and PPP Finance, BNP Paribas Fortis Bank
- Bernward Kulle, Executive Board Member, ÖPP Deutschland AG (Partnerschaften Deutschland
- Bert Mulders, Associate Director, Infrastructure & Renewables, NIBC Bank
- Bruno Candes, Partner, Infravia
- Dominik Zunt, Policy Officer, DG Economic and Financial Affairs (ECFIN), Finance, coordination with EIB Group, EBRD and IFIs, Financing of Climate Change, Infrastructure Policies and Euratom (ECFIN L3), European Commission
- Francois Yves Gaudeul, Director, Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors
- Frank Schramm, Co-CEO, BBGI S.A.
- Han Claessens, Senior Investment Manager, PGGM Investments
- Ian Conlon, Financial Instruments Team, Unit B4, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Jan Willem Van Roggen, Managing Director, NIBC Bank N.V.
- Jeroen In t Veld, Director, Rebelgroup BV
- Jeroen Kies, Assistant General Manager, Structured Finance Department, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited Amsterdam Branch
- Johan Mouraux, Partner, DLA Piper
- Joris van Papenrecht, Commercial Director, BAM PPP The Netherlands and Belgium
- Karel Joos, Partner, Interel Belgium
- Paolo Geurtsen, Director Project Finance, Treasury & Finance, VolkerWessels
- Prof. Dr. Chris Zevenbergen, Strategic Advisor Of The Executive Board, Chair Flood Resilience Group UNESCO-IHE, Dura Vermeer Group NV, UNESCO-IHE and TuDelft
- Professor Dr Steven Van Garsse, Manager, Department of Public Governance and the Chancellery, Flemish Government - Cluster Flemish Justice and Regulation - Flemish PPP Knowledge Centre
- Rob Peters, Finance Manager, Rijkswaterstaat, Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment
- Roeland van der Zee, Senior Consultant, Aon Global Risk Consulting
- Stephane Duhr, Director, 3i
- Willem Stitselaar, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueMovenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11
1019 BR Amsterdam