Our Mobile Deployable Communications conference
is returning for its 9th year will be taking place in the new location of Warsaw, Poland. We are proud to have the support of the Polish Armed Forces who will be in attendance at the event as well as providing two host nation addresses.
As well as this, this year’s conference will provide further updates on national military capabilities and requirements from around Europe, including the eastern European nations. Critical topics will be addressed such as ensuring more robust networks, the potential for interoperability in deployable communications, the need to strengthen cyber defence in tactical communications as well as technological solutions to consistent end-user problems.
There is now a growing demand for military networks to be more resilient and adaptable in a variety of climates and circumstances and this year’s conference will bring together industry and military to further develop deployable network capabilities.
Benefits of Attending
- Meet, network and hear from the Polish Armed Forces
- Listen to recent operational case studies from national and multinational commands and learn about overcoming the critical challenges
- Hear capability and requirement updates and how tactical communications are being optimised from across Europe
- Learn how to make your network more robust and adaptable across operations
- Discover strategies to overcome ever-present threats such as cyber attacks
Plus An Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop | 3rd February 2016Cyber Defence in CSDP Crisis Management Operations
Hosted by: Dr Susanne Søndergaard, Senior Analyst, Defence and Security, RAND Europe
12:30 - 16:30
- Brigadier General (Ret'd) Adam Sowa, Former Deputy Chief Executive at European Defence Agency and Former Director of Armaments Policy Department, Ministry Of Defence Poland
- Brigadier General Jozef Nasiadka, Chief of Command and Control Directorate - J6, Ministry Of Defence
- Brigadier General Sandro Sampaoli, Deputy Commander, NATO CIS Group
- Carolyn Belle, Senior Analyst, Northern Sky Research (NSR)
- Colonel Gaspor Tibor, Chief of Signal Branch & Deputy Chief of CIS & Information Security Directorate, Defence Staff of The Hungarian Defence Forces
- Colonel Gregorsz Szmit, Head of IT Branch, J6 Directorate, General Staff Of The Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Heinrich Krispler, Head of Policies and Requirements Branch, CIS Directorate, EU Military Staff
- Colonel Horst Treiblmaier, Head of Communication, Ministry of Defence, Austria
- Colonel Jan Van de Pol, Head of KIXS, Joint IT Command, Netherlands Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Jimmy Hall Jr, Commander of 5th Signal Command, US Army Europe
- Colonel Juergen Schick, Concepts and Development Division, Bundeswehr
- Colonel Michel Pardoux, Head of Telecommunications Technical Branch, Ministry of Defence, France
- Colonel Susanne Bach Bager, Commander (DNK) Signal Regiment, Danish Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Jari Rantapelkonen, National Defence University, Ministry of Defence, Finland
- Lieutenant Colonel Tom Christiansen, Head of CIS group, Norwegian Armed Forces
- Major Aurel Sabo, Deputy Commander, Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic
- Susanne Sondergaard, Senior Analyst, RAND Europe
- Wolfgang Roehrig, Project Officer Cyber Defence, European Defence Agency
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend:
- Network Services
- J6/C4 Directorates
- Directorate of Land Requirements
- Communications Engineers
- Director of CIS Operations
- Deployable CIS Project Manager
- Director IT Communication
- Director Mobile Communication
- Radio Communication Engineer
- Director Tactical Solutions
VenueHilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Centre