Cost-Effective Strategies for Service Excellence
The increasing expectations for public-sector service levels necessitates a hard look at whether your current call center operations have the capability to deliver adequate user-centered experiences, while driving a culture of efficiency and effectiveness.
Call Center Summit for Public Sector 2015
will focus on the most efficient tools and capabilities to help you improve operations and delivery more satisfactory services, all while controlling costs and make smart investments.
Whether you're looking to buy or replace CRM tools, sharpen up your IVR or overhaul your call center operations entirely, this three day agenda is packed with workshops, roundtables and thought leading presentations to ensure you walk away as the go-to service leader in your organization.
If smart, robust service and administrative strategies are your priority, you won’t want to miss Call Center Summit for Public Sector 2015
as we dissect the keys to success.
Topics we’ll cover in the main conference include:
- Articulating the Service Mission...Up, Down, and Across the Organization
- Embracing VoC (Voice of the Customer) to Make Strategic and/or Systemic Change (Feedback Management)
- Executive Panel: Building a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Improving Your Service Metrics by Igniting Agent Effectiveness
- Public Sector Service Strategy in the Digital Consumer Economy
- Segmentation, Personalization, and Messaging for More Efficient Operations
- Integrating Call Center Strategy with Organizational Strategic Planning
- Revitalizing IVR:Improving the Experience from Your User's Perspective
- Transformational Initiative: Implementing a 3
- Year Vision of the Call Center
- Is Your Service Strategy Aligned with Changing Customer/User Demographics?
- Quality Monitoring Across Channels Using FCR &Other Critical Metrics
- Real-Time Knowledge Management for Service Excellence
- Creating a New Organizational Perception of the Call Center
- Beyond the Surface: Utilizing Your Call Center Data to Uncover New Efficiencies
- Leveraging Multi-Channel Technology to Drive Service Excellence
- Building an ROI Model for Call Center Investments
- Journey Mapping: Designing Services from Your Users’ Perspective
- How Robust is Your Self Service, Really?
- Playing the Offense: Driving Personal and Proactive Customer Relationships
- Smart Strategies for Moving Applications to the Cloud
- Talent Accelerator: Training Savvy Agents to Increase Resolution Metrics
- Tom Kenny, Director, Telerecruitment Operations Support, American Red Cross
- Arlene Erskine, Call Center Director, American Diabetes Association
- Lisa Harper, Call Center Supervisor, Program Support Center, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Eva Liggins, Customer Service Director, DC Office of Tax and Revenue
- Joann Butler, Project Lead, City Of Atlanta
- Martin Hand, Chief Donor Officer, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Scott Nuwer, Director, Service Delivery and Engagement, Nova Healthcare Administrators
- Cordelia Holmes, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Lisa Lauroesch, Section Chief, Consumer Response, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
We’ll kick off the event with in-depth workshops taking a deep dive into:
- The Sourcing Clinic: Assessing Vendor Capabilities, Governing the Relationship, and Deepening the Partnership – Starting with the right expectations, structuring your performance management criteria, identifying opportunities to improve the relationship at critical milestones
- Deploying At Home Agents: Action Steps to Pilot and Scale your Remote Agent Program – Step by step guide to deploy remote agents, outline of support needed, implementation progression, engagement/training tips
Main Conference Takeaways:
- Benchmark your methodologies to determine ROI on call center technologies; identify ways to elevate value
- Work on applying the latest coaching & mentoring tools and templates to accelerate agent effectiveness
- Support the implementation of more robust call center metrics/analytics models to improve delivery
- Evolve your service infrastructure for clear alignment withorganizational goals and productivity targets
- Identify tools and resourcesfor strategic planning to make the best use of budgetary resources
- Explore strategic alliances with vendors that share your approach to service excellence
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will You Meet?
This event will bring together senior-level professionals from service delivery organizations in the public sector, whose day-to-day focus is on administrative effectiveness, strategic service investments, driving organizational effectiveness, increasing employee engagement, and ensuring quality service experiences.Expected participants include:
VP/Directors of Call Centers/Contact Centers/Operations from:
- Federal, State, Local Gov’t
- Public Universities
- Public Utilities
- Public Hospital Systems
- Foundations & Associations
- Public Financial Institutions, Credit Unions
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Police Forces/Emergency Services
- Transit Authorities
- Service Corps
Venue & AccommodationVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.