* The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal
employees and is considered an educational and training forum
Press Policy: Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Speakers Dress Code
Class A Uniform requested
Business Dress (civilian)
Attendees Dress Code
Business Dress (civilian)
Current Health and Safety Protocols
We pride ourselves on bringing together senior government and industry leaders to support US national security interests. We believe in the importance of meeting with your colleagues, partners, and customers in person, the way virtual type calls can never fully capture. However, the health and safety of event participants, speakers, exhibitors, and staff remain DSI’s top priority. At every one of our events, you can expect a professional experience that follows all current health guidelines in relation to COVID-19.
Our forums are not large trade shows. Our summits and symposiums are small & focused educational meetings. Currently, the following protocols will be followed at all our events taking place in-person.
- Social Distancing: Capacity limits are in place to allow for social distancing. We ask all attendees and speakers to practice social distancing at DSI events. This may include making every other seat available, physically removing every other chair to allow for extra space, and allowing seating in multiple rooms depending on the venue.
- Mask Wearing: All attendees and staff will be required to wear a mask during the duration of the event.
- Individually Served Food: Pre-packaged, single-serving options will be available for lunch and refreshments instead of buffets. Removal of “high-touch communal items” such as coffee pots.
- No Handshakes: We will ask all event participants to refrain from handshakes. The post-Covid elbow bump will be the recommended greeting.
- Enhanced Cleaning: We will provide extra hand sanitizer along with other disinfectants and hand wash reminders.
- Temperature Check: Infrared thermometers will be used to check guest’s temperatures.
* Free/Complimentary Registrations
Must have an active '.mil', '.gov' email address.
Only direct government employees qualify for complimentary registration. The government employee rate can not be used by government contractors since they are NOT directly employed by the US government – they are employed by a contractor organization.
We define an FFRDC in line with The National Science Foundation who officially maintain the list of current federally funded research and development centers (FFRDCs) at www.nsf.gov/statistics/ffrdclist/
Employees of an FFRDC are not government employees, and only qualify to attend under the nonprofit rate as they are employed by the FFRDC not directly by the federal government.
cancellations must be received in writing no later than 20 working days
from the start of the first day of the event after which you will be
held liable for 100% of the amount due. To cancel your registration,
email email@example.com. After 20 working days you may register another colleague (not already registered) in your place if you are unable to attend. Cancellations receive a credit for 100% of the fees paid. Please see below
for substitution information.
In the case the event is postponed due to inclement weather, Act of God, or unforeseen circumstances your registration is applied to the new event dates.
In the event that DSI postpones an event for any reason and the registered attendee is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the fees paid. You may use this credit for any DSI event within one year from the date of postponement. There are no refunds given.
substitutions must be received no later than 5 business days prior to
the start of the event. Please send an email with your confirmation
receipt and the full name, professional title and organization of your
substitute to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions made after this date
will be processed on-site.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Fees
- A signed agreement must be completed and returned to DSI to confirm your exhibit or sponsorship.
- All Fees for exhibiting or sponsorship are due by the date indicated in your agreement.
- All fees must be paid in full before the first day of any event you are scheduled to exhibit or sponsor. DSI reserves the right to cancel participation until all fees are paid in accordance with your agreement.
In the case the event is postponed due to inclement weather, Act of God, or unforeseen circumstances, your exhibit and sponsorship fee is applied to the new event dates.
In the event that DSI postpones an event for any reason and the registered exhibitor or sponsor is unable or unwilling to participate on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the fees paid. You may use this credit for any DSI event within one year from the date of postponement.
has a no-solicitation policy covering all of our events. In order to
provide a distraction-free environment for our speakers, sponsors,
attendees and employees, we do not allow solicitation at our events by
attendees or unauthorized parties without the express written permission