Our Seminars include daily continental breakfast, plated lunch, and snack breaks.
Health & Safety Notice:
The health and safety of our customers and employees is of critical importance. With respect to COVID-19, we are committed to returning to offer live seminars only when this can be done responsibly in the current global, national, and local environments. At our live events, we are instituting several protocols and guidelines to promote the health and safety of our valued participants. All attendees will be required to follow our event safety protocols in order to protect themselves and other participants. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, and we are committed to meet or exceed applicable guidelines or requirements to ensure the safety of our attendees and speakers. Due to COVID-19, seating is limited.
Dress code is business casual. A light breakfast, beverages, snacks and a lunch will be served each day.
Manual: Each attendee
receives a manual at the seminar. The manual is licensed for use by the
seminar attendee only. If you need other options or more copies, contact
us to discuss.
Group & Government DiscountsGroups
We offer group discounts off of the REGULAR tuition price for multiple participants from the same company at any single seminar location.
Send 2 participants: Each receives a 5% tuition discount
Send 3-5 participants: Each receives a 10% tuition discount
Send 6 or more participants: Each receives a 15% tuition discount
for more details.
Government entities and public/private universities
receive a 15% discount on all seminars, webinars and e-Seminars.
for more details.
Corporate Partnership Program
Qualify for a minimum 10% discount on ECTI seminars, e-Seminars and webinars for all of your locations world-wide. Increasing discounts with increased participation up to 25% off! No fees, risk or obligation. Contact Us
for more details.
**Some discount codes can be combined up to a maximum 20% discount. Group discount and Corporate Partner discounts can not be combined.
Cancellations: A cancellation
fee of €100 will be charged if the cancellation is made up to 15 days
prior to the seminar. No refunds will be provided after this date, but a
credit voucher can be issued for 80% of the paid tuition which can be
used at any Export Compliance Training Institute seminar within a 12
ECTI ECoP Accreditation Terms & Conditions
- You must first attend an ECTI qualifying live seminar course or e-seminar course to qualify for Export Compliance Professional (ECoP) Accreditation.
- After you have attended an ECTI live course you will be emailed the ECoP® test and answer sheet. You will have 60 days from the receipt of your test to complete and return the test to ECTI. If you have purchased an ECTI e-Seminar your ECoP Test and answer sheet will be located on the USB drive, you will have 180 days to complete and return the test to ECTI.
- You must complete the test on your own. You may not consult with, or receive assistance from, any other person. To answer the questions you may use seminar manuals, regulations, internet or other resources other than a person.
- You must get 85% or more of the questions correct to pass the test.
- You will be notified via email of your test score and pass/fail status within 10 days of returning your answer sheet.
- If you do not pass, we will tell you which question(s) you missed but we will not provide the correct answers. You have 30 days from receipt of your results of your first test to take the test again, one time, at no extra charge. Additional testing beyond that will be at $100.00 per test.
- You are responsible for keeping a copy of your test and answers. Please send the answer sheet only.
- Your ECoP accreditation is valid from 2 years from course completion (not 2 years from the day you pass the ECoP® test). You must renew your accreditation before it expires. In the event that your ECoP accreditation expires you must attend a relevant ECTI course and retake the test.