*To qualify for early booking discounts, payment must be received by the early booking deadline
- Military: uniforms or business attire
- Industry: business attire
All prices are exclusive of UK VAT is charged at 20%. VAT Registration #: GB 799 2259 67
**Military and government discounted rates apply to serving military officers, government and university personnel only.
All serving Generals/Flag Officers 1 Star and above may attend the conference free of charge. Please contact us for further details.
- All 'Early Bird' discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any discounts offered (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
Worldwide Terms and Conditions
Defence IQ is part of IQPC Ltd
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
IQPC Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to IQPC.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the conference, you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another IQPC conference which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by IQPC for all permitted cancellations. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the conference.
- In the event that IQPC cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another IQPC event to be mutually agreed with IQPC, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
- In the event that IQPC postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another IQPC event to be mutually agreed with IQPC, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
- IQPC is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. IQPC shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, IQPC reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- All 'Early Bird' Discounts must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any discounts offered whether by IQPC (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer
UK Specific Terms and Conditions
Payment is due in full upon completion and return of the registration form. Due to limited conference space we advise early registration and payment by credit card to avoid disappointment. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received. Admission to the conference will be refused if payment has not been received.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Provided the fee has been paid in full, substitutions at no extra charge can be made up to 7 business days before the start of the conference. Cancellations must be received in writing or by fax to 44 (0)20 7368 9301, more than 7 days before the conference is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future conference. Cancellations received 7 days or less (including the seventh day) prior to the conference will not be credited. In the event that IQPC cancels an event payments received at the cancellation date will be credited towards attendance at a future conference, or in the event of postponement by IQPC, a rescheduled date. Credit notes remain valid for twelve months. IQPC reserves the right postpone or cancel an event, to change the location of an event or to alter the advertised speakers for an event. IQPC is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, or hostilities
Swedish Specific Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
You may substitute a delegate at any time.
For cancellations received in writing more than seven days prior to the event, a €120 ( VAT) administrative fee will be charged and a credit memo for the remaining amount will be issued. Credit memos may be used at any IQPC event within one year of issuance by any representative from your company.
For cancellations received in writing less than seven days prior to the event, no credit memo or refund will be issued. Only a valid doctor’s note will entitle you to a credit memo.
In the case of IQPC cancelling an event (conference, workshop and/or dinner etc.), a credit memo will be issued.