Note: This event was originally planned for 18-21 May, 2020 in San Diego, Ca, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: September 14-17, 2020
While outsourcing is still a significant piece of the shared services puzzle, it's only one piece of a greater transformation the shared services industry is bringing to HR. And yes it's true, we have moved from Chicago to San Diego.
For years many businesses have looked at HR as an expense rather than a value creator. Today's employees are demanding more from their employers and perceptions of HR are fast changing. According to Forbes, 75 percent of the workforce in 2020 will be made up of millennials and so a new kind of talent war is on! HR processes will need to keep up in order to attract and retain millennial talent and stay ahead of the competition. HR deserves a seat at the transformation table, join HRSS 2020
to learn how to transition your HR team from being reactive and transactional to strategic and a driving force for enhanced business results.
Key features for this year's agenda include:
- Employee as the Consumer: Transforming mindsets for enhanced HR Service Delivery
- Gaining Clarity and Control over End-to-End Business Processes: Getting your facts and data straight and adjusting your messaging to your CFO and CAPEX Board members
- Centralization and Optimization: Making centralization a priority along with optimizing current systems
- Payroll and Benefits: Learn about the benefits of centralizing payroll and benefits along with taking the next steps into self-service and automation.
- Design Thinking for HR: Learn how the design thinking methodology can be integrated into your SSC
- Change Management: Gaining fundamental leadership competency along with learning from other HR Shared Services professionals on how they have managed company wide change
- Agility: Learning from others on how they became agile and what they achieved by being able to quickly react to their company's needs
- HR Automation: Hearing what you need to have in place in order to achieve automation along with establishing if technologies such as RPA and Machine Learning are right for you.
Four Days of Non-Stop Learning
- UCPath Center Site Tour
- Champagne Roundtables
- HRSS Buddy Program
- Up to 18.9 CPEs Available
- Networking Bingo
- Tom Colwell, Senior Director, HR Shared Services, eBay
- Susan Addison, Director of Human Resources Administration, Lowe's
- Lisa Perino, Director Human Resources Operations, Florida Power & Light
- Jeroen Bos, Head of HR Services Americas, Signify
- Megan Hutchins, Director Associate Care Center, Lowe's
- Genell Brunhart, Sr Manager Employee Relations, eBay
- Klaas Venborg, Executive Director-Global People Shared Services, LEO Pharma A/S
- Jim Hankins, Executive Director HR Shared Services, UC Davis
- Geetha Gulati, Director, Global HR Shared Services, Franklin Templeton
- Paul Runyan, Senior Vice President and Head of Human Resources Shared Services, Bank of America Merchant Services
- Carme Lewis, Senior Director, HR Shared Services, Amy's Kitchen
- Anne Marie Lapczynski, Global Head of People Services, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Vijay Rao, VP, Global People Operations, Okta, Inc
- Debbie Williams, Director, HR Shared Services, Revera Inc.
- Tom Nesteruk, VP HR Shared Services, Advent Health
- David Monica, Senior Manager, HR Shared Services, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Dana Levadnuk, Senior Vice President, HR Shared Services, Bank of America Merchant Services
- Lisa Deslin, Head IT Business Partner, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Chaitanya Jayanti, MyHR Manager, Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
- Kris Pontious, Manager - HR Shared Services, Black Hills Energy
- Debbie Urzua, Director-Absence Mgmt, Cox Automotive
- Mark Ciana, CIO, University of California
- Dan Russi, Executive Director UCPath Center, University of California
- MK Aydin, Sr Director, Corporate Solution, A+E Networks
- Brandon Gradeless, Continuous Improvement, Sr. Analyst, Advent Health
- Vicki Uselton, Manager, Human Resources Information Management, Northwestern Medicine
- Joy Senn, Human Resource Analyst, Cox Automotive
Site Tour Day
: September 14thPre Conference Workshops
: September 15thMain Conference
: September 16th - 17th
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Westgate Hotel
1055 Second Avenue, 92101
San Diego, CA, USA
Bienvenue to San Diego's most elegant hotel landmark, where French elegance and warm San Diego friendliness set the scene for treasured memories and unique experiences. Welcome to your home away from home, a uniquely palatial sanctuary on the edge of San Diego's Gaslamp district.
Designed to meet the highest standards of European hospitality, each of our generously sized rooms basks in floor-to-ceiling views of downtown San Diego and beyond. Think, luxe decor and all the character-filled charm that comes from a respected heritage. Indulge, savor and relax and enjoy the comfort of your own expansive abode.
The special room rate of $189 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (800) 524-4802 and give the group name HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit. You must make your reservation no later than April 26, 2020. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference (based on availability).
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.