We are pleased to invite you to the Diversity & Inclusion Summit, scheduled for July 2nd-3rd in New York, NYC.
We have seen a significant increase in employee and customer concern over issues of immigration, race, gender expression, and faith. Organizations that do not address these issues risk losing great talent, cultivating toxic work environments, compromising performance, and potentially damaging the brand's value. The main goal of the Summit is to provide corporations, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations seeking to have a positive social impact on diverse communities, with a platform for mutually beneficial collaboration, experience and knowledge development. Our attendees will be engaged in productive networking and discussions with featured speakers and share experiences and feedback about effective practices they've deployed.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Diversity & Inclusion Summit scheduled upcoming July!
Highlights of the Event
- Find out how your D&I strategy can align to support both business and culture
- Learn how to create a culture of respect that mitigates against bullying and harassment
- Discover ways to recognize unconscious bias within yourself, others, and the organization
- Identify areas where leadership needs to change in order to become more inclusive
- Explore ideas for expanding D&I efforts to include mental health and faith support
- Hear stories and best practices for engaging allies for greater impact
- Examine new ways to apply analytics to increase D&I effectiveness
- Benchmark, collaborate, and network with your peers
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.