HARNESS THE POWER OF AUTOMATION AND TAKE TESTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
While we've had to push the physical event back until October, we wanted to retain this summer meeting point for all those with a passion for driving game quality
! While we're forced to distance physically, there's even greater reason to connect digitally, and we have the prime opportunity for you this June.
Join us digitally on the 30th June and 1st July as we share ideas and learn from the biggest and the best in the industry on how automation can revolutionise your processes, how to test on varied and difficult titles and ways in which to innovative new approaches to QA testing and localisation.
Why You Can't Miss GQF Digital!
Don't Slow Down...Level Up!
- Take a deep dive into the future of QA and Localisation this June as we deliver unparalleled insights. Discuss all aspects of the quality life-cycle, from development, to release, to live support.
Drive strong cross collaboration
- As more and more audiences turn to video games, drive cross collaboration and open communication together. Utilise this to both retain existing, and welcome new players by maximising the power of automation.
- David King, Group Technical Director, EA
- Alex Zhang, Senior Co-operation Manager, Tencent
- Chelsea Curran Adams, QA Manager, Riot Games
- Chris Howell, Senior QA Manager, Gram Games
- Jesper Klittmark, Senior Quality Analyst, DICE
- Adrian Maroiu, Senior Quality Analyst, DICE
- Alexander Andelkovic, Senior Agile Testing Lead, King
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Digital Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.