Global and European biostimulant
market has grown significantly over past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture it is certain that biostimulant market will continue to experience remarkable growth. We are delighted to announce the second Biostimulants Europe Conference
. Biostimulants Europe
returns to Spain, on this occasion taking place in Valencia, on the 17th and 18th of January 2018.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biostimulants industry to discuss the challenges faced and the future opportunities. Conference will discuss the current overview of the markets, with highlights from experts on the progression of the biostimulants market and new insights and innovation of projects in pipeline.
The conference will also have insights from end-use markets giving updates on market growth drivers along with sustainable advancements in technologies and R&D projects. Join us in Valencia to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
- Plant Growth And Nutrition Products In 2018: Global Overview
- Enhancing Natural Power Of Plants - Latest Advancements In Crop Technologies
- Legal Aspects And Regulatory Issues In Biostimulants Sector
- Strengthening EU Policies
- Pursuing Sustainable Agriculture Objectives
- Extending The Market Scope: EU Growers' And Product Manufacturers' Perspectives
- New Digital Solutions For Sustainable Agriculture
- The Certification Schemes Within EU: Obstacles For Trading?
- New Tendencies In The Development Of Bio-Stimulants For The Horticultural Sector
- Delivering Biostimulant Products' Potential
- Financial Instrument For Research And Development Of New Biostimulant Products
- Accelerating R&D Activities
- Insights Within The Future Of Biostimulants Sector
Exclusive Site Visits: Valencia, Spain: Tuesday 16th January 2018Fundacion Cajamar
On 16th January, a day prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to visit Fundacion Cajamar facilities.Syntech Research
Second Site Visit to Syntech Research facilities in Valencia
There is no extra charge to attend the site visits, but spaces are limited and allocated on first come - first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference. Itinerary will be released soon.
- Prof Patrick du Jardin, Unité De Biologie Végétale, Université De Liège
- Rafael de Tomas, International Manager, Agritecno Fertilizantes
- Dr Stanislav Kuzyakin, Managing director, Natural Sciences Information Centre
- Simon Hendry, Agronomist, Agrinos
- Carlos Rodríguez-Villa Förster, General Manager, AlgaEnergy
- Dr Juan Carlos Cabrera, Unité de biotechnologie, Materia Nova
- Giacomo Scatolino, Business Development Manager, Agricola 2000
- Iain Fleming, Chief Executive, AlphaBio Control Ltd
- Gonzaga Ruiz de Gauna Gutiérrez, Manager, Biovegen
- Miguel Angel Domene Ruiz, Manager, Fundacion Cajamar
- Rob Cannings, Commercial Director Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia (EMEAA), Plant Health Care
- Juan José Serra, Member Of EBIC’s Public Affairs Steering Group, European Biostimulants Industry Council (EBIC)
- Pedro Calvo, Manager, Agrocode Kimitec Group
- Xana Belastegui, Iden Biotechnology
- Luis Vera, Idai Nature
- Wilson Boardman, Managing Director, Micromix Plant Health Ltd
- Anna Fontana, PhD, Sales Support & Marketing, Biolchim S.p.A
- Elisabeth Bömcke, Agronomist, Fertilizers Europe
- Carlos Repiso, Biostimulant R&D Coordinator, Tradecorp International – Sapec Agrobusiness
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
- Plant Health, Nutrition And Physiology Specialists
- Agriculture And Crop Enhancement Experts
- Specialty Plant Nutrition And Biostimulants Manufacturers
- Government And Policy Agencies
- Distributors, Investors
- Biostimulants Producers & Feedstock Suppliers
- R&D And Scientists, Trade Associations
VenueHotel Senator Parque Central
Plaza Manuel Sanchis Guarner
Valencia, 46006 Spain
Phone: +34 963 958 080