The World's Only Conferences Dedicated to Game Quality
The Leading Event for: QA | Customer Service | Producers | Localization | Studio & Publisher Exec
The North American Game Quality Forum
returns this year, as the industry-only two-day games conference dedicated to quality. Building upon previous editions in Europe, North America and Asia, we are excited and proud to be formerly incorporating Player Support as the second dedicated track.
As gamers increasingly expect more from their favorite releases, the pressure to deliver a smooth and seamless experience to the player has brought with it a number of implications. The Live Service release model now demands that titles are not only shipped in peak working order, but are also supported with subsequent updates, patches and content drops. Unexpected delays or problems with these updates carry with them severe effects that can damage a titles reputation, and prompt a player base to move on. In order for a developer and publisher to deliver a flawless experience, every team, from development to release, must work both internally and externally to ensure that the quality is of a consistently high standard.
The Game Quality Forum
continues to be the world's only conference dedicated to the betterment of release quality, as it holds an essential place in the calendars of many world leading game developers and publishers. This December, GQF
will continue to bring together QA, Player Support, Producers and Studio Leadership to discuss how best to approach quality as more than a function, but a culture, and we hope you will join us at this unique event.
Join us at Game Quality Forum NA to:
- Network - Build valuable contacts and relationships, share your challenges and discover best practices from other studios and publishers. No other event in the world outside of these forums bring together all the key minds in QA and localization in one place. This isn't some big show with QA or localization as an afterthought; it's your event - use it!
- Learn - The best part of a forum full of QA and localization management is that everyone is in a similar boat. Find out how others have approached similar challenges to the one's you're facing, and take new tools, methods and ideas back to your work!
- Get a Seat at the Table - Equip yourself or your managers with the tools and business vocabulary to sell your function internally, to sound credible, and to position yourselves alongside the other pillars of development as equals. It's time to change the way QA and localization are perceived, both internally and externally.
- John Pompei, Head of Customer Care Operations WW, Electronic Arts
- Michelle Mangio, Director of Product Quality, Amazon Game Studios
- Alex Lucas, QA Director, Bioware
- Sam Bradley, QA Director, Sledgehammer Games
- Tim Johnson, Assistant Producer, Telltale Games
- Chelsea Adams CTAL-TM TA, CMT, QA Manager, Amazon Game Studios
- James Rackliffe, QA Lead, Rockstar Games
- Curtis Onuczko, Quality Technology Lead, EA Bioware
- Artem Nesiolovskiy, QA Engineer II, Amazon Game Studios
- Ralph Alfaro, Senior Player Support Manager, Zynga
- Casey Al-Kaisey, Global Brand Manager, EA DICE
- Thomas Peterson, QA Director, Unity Technologies
- John Thomas, Senior Test Manager, Blizzard Entertainment
- Scott Morrison, Department Manager, Customer Suppor, Ubisoft
- Jared Pace, Live Ops Producer, Wargaming.net
- Andy Cataldo, Digital Communications Director, Arwic Studios
- Nick Ray, Site Manager, CS, Blizzard Entertainment
- Timothy Ryan, Director of Development, Kaneva
- Guillaume Desjardins, Dev Testing Lead, Ubisoft
- Jean-Yves Thiboutot, Lead QA Manager, Ubisoft
- Alan Marti, Senior CS Product Support Manager, Blizzard Entertainment
- Ben Wibberley, Managing Partner, DAQA
- Eric Chan, FQA Program Manager, Keyword Studios
Conference Day One
- Tuesday, December 4th, 2018Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018
VenueCrowne Plaza Los Angeles-Commerce Casino
6121 East Telegraph Road
Commerce California 90040
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have a discounted rate of $139.00++ plus taxes at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Commerce Casino for all our attendees. Please book your reservation via the link below, enter your arrival and departure date onto the website and the discounted rate will be applied to your booking; Game QA December - Booking Link
There is limited availability until Monday, November 5th, 2018, so we do encourage attendees to book early to avoid disappointment.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.