We are delighted to announce our 3rd instalment of the European Biostimulants interactive summit
The global and European biostimulant
market has seen significant growth over the past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture shows that the biostimulant
market will continue to experience remarkable growth.
The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biostimulants
industry to give insights into the current challenges being faced and what opportunities lie ahead.
The summit will also provide a market overview, with highlights from experts on the progression of the biostimulants
market and new insights and innovation of projects in the pipeline.
With a new interactive format the summit will feature:
- Looking to bring together 200+ decision makers from across the entire Biostimulants value chain
- Exclusive site visit to AlgaEnergy and IMIDRA (Institute of Madrid for Agronomical Research and Rural Development).
- Parallel Streams allowing delegates to ''lean in'' and have in-depth discussions with like-minded peers
- Structured networking activities:meet & greet, blackout bingo, speed networking, carpet croquet, drinks reception, networking dinner, social lotto and business card contest
- Interactive format with panel Q&A, in-conversation and lunch round tables. The summit will ensure that delegates receive content in a way that is engaging and interactive, that also allows for everyone to be part of the wider conversation.
The summit will also have insights from end-use markets giving updates on market growth drivers along with sustainable advancements in technologies and R&D projects. Join us in Madrid to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
Who Will Attend?
- Plant Health, Nutrition And Physiology Specialists
- Agriculture And Crop Enhancement Experts
- Specialty Plant Nutrition And Biostimulants Manufacturers
- Government And Policy Agencies
- Distributors, Investors
- Biostimulants Producers & Feedstock Suppliers
- R&D And Scientists, Trade Associations
- Ines Garcia De Salamone, Agronomy Engineer, University Of Buenos Aires
- Gabriel Trenzado, Head Of EU Affairs And International, Promotion And Rural Development, Cooperativas Agro-alimentarias
- Ramon Armengol, President, Cooperativas Agro Alimentarias,
- Vitor Verdelho Vieira, President, EABA
- Yolanda Hernando, Funding Partner, ABIOPEP
- Senior Representative, Coordinadora De Organizaciones De Agricultores Y Ganaderos (COAG)
- Irene Sobrado Loriente, European Regulatory Affairs Manager, Tradecorp
- Franck Hennequart, Director Research & Innovation, Algaia
- Senior Representative, Fundacion Cajamar
- Alberto Boga, Estacion Experimental Del Zaidin (EEZ), Fungal Bioremediation Biofertilization Dept
- Juan Jose Serra, Regulatory Affairs Manager, LIDA Plant Research
- Gonzaga Ruiz De Gauna, Manager, BIOVEGEN
- Karina Vincents Lohmann, Product Manager, Danish Technological Institute
- Nils Berger, Senior Specialist Global R&D Premium Products, Eurochem
- Nathalie Chavrier, Technical Expert Agrifood Sector, Corporacion Tecnologica De Andalucia
- Carlos Rodriguez-Villa Forster, General Manager, Algaenergy
- Robert Cannings, Commercial Director Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia (EMEAA), Plant Health Care
VenueVenue to be confirmed