Why Attend EX Impact?
To say that the inaugural EX Impact Summit
was a smashing success would be a massive understatement of how critical employee experience has become to organizations of all sizes and industries. What we initially envisioned as a small meet-up of culture advocates quickly ballooned to a gathering of 100+ employee champions.
This fall we'll be bringing the same caliber of EX content to the Florida. Join us in Orlando for 3 dedicated days of dialogue around the strategies for increasing engagement and empowering employees to feel more connected to their work. Additional coverage will be dedicated to journey mapping and the development of persona profiles to better understand and engage different personalities. Our top-rated speaker from the spring, Christopher Westcott of the Federal Reserve Bank of the San Francisco, will be returning with an expanded Masterclass on conscientious leadership, with a focus on enhancing leaders' awareness of how their motivations and behaviors inspire and engage others. New case studies from Concur and GoDaddy rounds out our cast of early confirmed speakers!
Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn qualitative and quantitative ways to gauge engagement and how to adapt them to your organization's needs and culture
- Discover how HP preserved its culture and mission as the company divested
- Flock together in our Group Intelligence Modules discussing incentives, rewards and recognition, health & wellness, bolstering connectivity across remote and onsite workforces and defining and executing on inclusive culture
- Forge an emotional connection between employees and your company brand
- Utilize corporate sustainability and responsibility initiatives to drive global citizenship and greater engagement
"A good spread of big and small companies represented, both from a speaking standpoint and a networking standpoint"
EX Leader-Personas/Escalations, Amazon
"Small and personal - very helpful! We were extremely impressed with the willingness of the presenters to network and share ideas."
Sr HR Manager, L&D, FLEETCOR
"Great content and speakers. I found the topics to be so relevant to my work and I was able to take away a number of new tips, strategies and techniques that will be very helpful to me on the job."
Sr Project Manager, Employee Experience, AXA
2018 Speakers Included
- Sjoerd Gehring, Global VP, Talent Acquisition & Employee Experience, Johnson & Johnson
- Tiffany Taylor, Deputy Chief People Officer, Teach for America
- Matt Manners, CEO & Founder, The Employee Engagement Awards
- Jason Ashlock, Senior Vice President, Customer + Employee Experience, Kuehne + Nagel
- Victoria Blanshteyn, Employee Experience Program Manager, Chevron
- Erin Brooks, Vice President, Community & Employee Engagement, Suffolk Construction
- Michelle Cleverdon, Workplace Strategy & Design Lead, Capital One
- Randall Cochrell, Head of HR Communication & Employee Engagement, Morgan Stanley
- Christopher Colbert, Global Head of Employee Engagement & Employer Branding, Nokia
- Dr. Jarik Conrad, Sr. Director of Human Capital Management (HCM) Innovation, Ultimate Software
- Richard Cordray, Culture Program Manager, HP, Inc.
- Luciana Duarte, Vice President & Global Head of Employee Experience, HP, Inc.
- Nannette Duncanson, Vice President, Employee Experience & Communications, TD Bank
- Bonnie Endicott, Director, People, Southwest Airlines
- Nolan Godfrey, Chief Employee Experience Officer, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Ryan Henderson, Director, Global People Experience, Walmart
- Angela Heyroth, Managing Director, Employee Experience, Charles Schwab
- Erin Husenaj, VP & Corporate Communications Manager, TD Bank
- Tisha Leslie, Director, Employer Brand, T-Mobile
- Sarah Main, Head of Employee Experience, Corporate Social Responsibility, Culture & Diversity, LogMeIn
- Diana Mekarski, Sr Project Manager & Employee Engagement Champion, Aetna
- Jennifer Purdy, Executive Director, VA Patient Experience, Veterans Experience Office, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Abigail Sanford, Acting Deputy Director, VA Patient Experience, Veterans Experience Office, US Department of Veterans Affairs
- David Sparkman, Senior Vice President, Our United Culture, UnitedHealth Group
- Maria Stolfi, Global Head of Inclusion & Engagement, Swiss Re
- Christopher Westcott, VP, Culture & Employee Experience, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Sam Young, Global Employee Engagement Lead, Avanade, Inc.
- Debbie Anstine, VP, Client Effectiveness, Perceptyx, Inc.
- Chris Ounjian, Global Account Executive, Globoforce
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.