Why Attend EX Impact?
To say that the inaugural EX Impact Summit
was a smashing success would be a massive understatement of how critical employee experience has become to organizations of all sizes and industries. What we initially envisioned as a small meet-up of culture advocates quickly ballooned to a gathering of 100+ employee champions.
This spring we'll be bringing the same caliber of Employee Experience
content back in Orlando. Join us February 27th - March 1st, 2019 at The Florida Hotel and Conference Center for 3 days dedicated to the dialogue around strategies for increasing engagement and empowering employees to feel more connected to their work. Additional coverage will be dedicated to journey mapping and the development of personal profiles to better understand and engage different personalities.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn qualitative and quantitative ways to gauge engagement and how to adapt them to your organization's needs and culture
- Discover how HP preserved its culture and mission as the company divested
- Flock together in our Group Intelligence Modules discussing incentives, rewards and recognition, health & wellness, bolstering connectivity across remote and onsite workforces and defining and executing on inclusive culture
- Forge an emotional connection between employees and your company brand
- Utilize corporate sustainability and responsibility initiatives to drive global citizenship and greater engagement
"A good spread of big and small companies represented, both from a speaking standpoint and a networking standpoint"
EX Leader-Personas/Escalations, Amazon
"Small and personal - very helpful! We were extremely impressed with the willingness of the presenters to network and share ideas."
Sr HR Manager, L&D, FLEETCOR
"Great content and speakers. I found the topics to be so relevant to my work and I was able to take away a number of new tips, strategies and techniques that will be very helpful to me on the job."
Sr Project Manager, Employee Experience, AXA
- DeLonzo Rhodes, Head of Employee Experience, MoMA
- Tiffany Poppa, Sr. Director, People Experience, Bonobos
- Horst A. Gallo, VP Global HR Mobility, IBM
- Carol Nicolau, Director, Global Employee Experience, Hasbro
- Anuja Kale-Agarwal, Director, Regional Internal Communications and Global Head of Employee Engagement, Deutsche Bank
- Balakarthikeyan Nagarajan, HR Executive Director - Employee Experience & People Analytics, GE
- Bejoy Mathew, VP Digital Employee Experience, MasterCard
- Anil Saxena, Director, Employee Experience, Comcast Cable
- Max Brawer, People Analytics Manager, Buzzfeed
- Mike Koehler, Chief Human Resources Officer, MU Health Care
- Natasha Miller Williams, VP Talent Engagement and Development, Nielsen
- Ann Melinger, CEO, Brilliant Ink
- Jackie Berg, Director of Research & Business Development, Brilliant Ink
- Earl Barron, Sr. Director, Digital Employee Experience, Autodesk
- Shauna Buckner, Senior Director, Employee Communications & Experience, Symantec
- Thomas McCauley, Vice President of Employee Experience, Athletico Physical Therapy
- Maigen Rowe, Director, Global Employee Experience, Allegion
- Dodie Sheffield, Manager, Enterprise Talent Management, Allegion
- Miguel Reynoso, Senior Learning & Development Leader, Verizon
- Diogo Novaes, Director, Employee Experience, Abbott
- Josh Kerns, Director of Sales, Baudville Brands
- February 27, 2019Conference Day One
- February 28, 2019
Conference Day Two
- Marxh 1, 2019
VenueThe Florida Hotel and Conference Center
1500 Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32809
Located at the Florida Mall and close to the Orlando Airport, The Florida Hotel and Conference Center Best Western Premier Collection offers city convenience combined with upscale comfort and warm hospitality. From our friendly atmosphere with genuine personalized service, outstanding hotel amenities including casual on site dining, 24 hour fitness center and business center, open air swimming pool. Combined with our unbeatable central location, you’ll discover a welcome and comfortable home base for an unforgettable Orlando vacation in the sunshine state.
The special room rate of $152 plus taxes has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (800) 588-4656 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online
. You must make your reservation no later than February 9th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.