What is SSOW?Shared Services and Outsourcing Week
is one community, coming together to break down silos to create knowledge-sharing that helps shared service, outsourcing and global business professionals take their organizations beyond cost-savings and efficiency. This year, new shared services, developing shared services and established shared service organizations will take on hyper-transformation.
"I found the exchange to be thought provoking. It provided an opportunity to discuss real world issues with others who are experiencing similar challenges."
Head of TD Univeritsy, TD Bank
"The opportunity to hear from industry peers and experts to both validate our current work and generate ideas for our future was invaluable."
"Well organized, focused content, outstanding presenters, valuable client meetings -- overall an efficient and very productive use of my time."
Chief People Officer - Americas, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Some of the speakers who will provide you with an expert view on Shared Services
- Kris Ahrend, President of U.S. Shared Services, Warner Music Group
- Debbie Ballard, Vice President, GBS, McDonald's
- Robert (Bob) Cecil, Partner, KPMG
- James Alessandrini, Director of HR Analytics & Shared Services, Loews
- Jay Desai, Senior Director of Outsourcing CoE, AbbVie
- Suzanne Leopoldi-Nichols, President of Global Business Services, UPS
- Juan Araya, Senior Lead, CoE, LatAm, Uber
- Deborah Kops, Founder, Sourcing Change
Pre-Conference Site Tour Day
- Monday, March 11th, 2019Conference Day One + Morning Workshops
- Tuesday, March 12th, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, March 13th, 2019Conference Day Three
- Thursday, March 14th, 2019
VenueDisney's Coronado Spring Resort
1000 Buena Vista Dr
Orlando, FL 32830
(407) 934-7639Group Rate
: We've negotiated a discounted hotel room rate of $219.00 per night + 12.5% tax specifically for SSOW attendeesHow to Book
: To book your room, please identify you are part of the IQPC SSOW 2019 group to ensure the special rate (based on availability). The group rate is available three days pre and post event based on group rate availability. Please make your reservation before Friday, February 15th, 2019 in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate. After Friday, February 15th, 2019, hotel rooms will be offered on a space-available basis at the prevailing rate.
Reservations Phone: (407) 939-4686
Reservations Link: http://book.passkey.com/go/SSOW2019Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.