We are thrilled to present the next annual conference in the sell-out portfolio of Armoured Vehicle events: Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2019
, taking place on 3rd-4th April.
Firmly established as the leading conference for armoured vehicle experts focused on C2, C4i, sensors and optronics, the 2019 event invites not only the programme managers, capability directors and operational commanders from the armed forces, but will also provide a perfect platform for both operational users and industry to share their experiences in the enhancement of situational awareness, information gathering and information sharing.
The only conference of its kind exclusively dedicated to armoured vehicle situational awareness, will hone in on key topics surrounding vetronics architectures, sensor integration, CIS and battle management, plus much more!
Benefits of Attending
- Exclusive Situational Awareness Military briefings from the United Kingdom, The United States, Germany, Norway, Romania and New Zealand
- Gain the opportunity to meet with leading OEMs and System Integrators
- Hear the very latest technological developments from research and industry that are enhancing combat effectiveness and connectivity, including: vetronic architectures, communications, battle management, acoustic sensors, optronics, displays, active protection and defensive aid suites
- Attend a platform for the advancement of armoured vehicles situational awareness, bringing together those at the heart of systems operations, training, development and integration
Who should attend
With particular focus on the collaboration between military, research and industry, Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness
implores programme managers, capability directors and operational commanders from the armed forces to attend this worthwhile event. Attendance at this event is equally paramount for senior engineers, chief scientists and platform managers from leading solution providers.
- Mr John Crozier, Technical Partner Urban Canyon Sixth Sense (UC6S), DSTL, UK MoD
EXPERT MILITARY AND INDUSTRY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Lieutenant Colonel Simon Routledge, SO1 Land Systems, Land Systems Programme, Platforms Division, DSTL, UK MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Chad Preece, Capability Integration Lead, Protected Mobility Capability Project HQ NZDF Capability Branch, New Zealand Defence Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Torcica Valentin, Chief of Armoured Office,Romanian MoD
- Major Ola Petter Odden, Development Officer, Combat Lab, Norwegian Army Land Warfare Centre, Norwegian Armed Forces
- Captain-commandant Kristel Mostrey, Material Manager Piranha and Dingo, Belgian MoD
- Colonel (ret'd) Mike McCarthy, Deputy to the Commanding General, Maneuver Support Center of Excellence, United States Army
- Mr Hans-Josef Maas, Armoured Fighting Vehicles Vetronics Project Leader, Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment and Information Technology, Bundeswehr
- Mr Keith Smith, GVA Manager, Land Environment Operating Centre, DE&S, UK MoD
- Professor Merfyn Lloyd OBE, Visiting Professor, Vetronics Research Centre
- Mr Pasi Niemela, Chief Engineer C4ISTAR, Patria Land Systems Oy
- Mr Alex Koers, Co-founder and Director, Microflown AVISA
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom