UDT Is the Underwater Defence and Security Community's Leading Exhibition and Conference Undersea Defence Technology (UDT)
, taking place on 13 to 15 May in Stockholm, brings together professionals from the military, industry and academia to focus on the cutting edge technologies and developments within one of the harshest environments known to man.Undersea Defence Technology (UDT)
is the underwater defence and security community's most relevant exhibition and conference.
is a multi-faceted event that reflects this community's desire for continuous learning in dealing with the world's increasing diversity of threats and challenges.It brings together professionals from the military, industry and academia to focus on the cutting edge technologies and developments within one of the harshest environments known to man.
Now it its 32nd year, UDT 2019
which will take place in Stockholm, Sweden on 13-15 May.
Total Defence: Undersea Defence and Security in a Deteriorating Global
Held in Stockholm, the UDT 2019
conference will consider the key issues faced by countries like Sweden as they address their needs in the global underwater defence and security environment. This year's conference will feature four streams organised around six core themes, supplemented by the Military Diver Capabilities conference.
- Platform Design
- Sensors & Processing
- Weapon & Payload Systems
- Unmanned, Remotely Piloted & Autonomous Systems
- Operational Drivers & Imperatives
- Exploitation of Commercial & New Technologies
- Dr Wathiq Abed, Lecturer at university, Plymouth University
- Prof Siobhan Banks, Professor, University of South Australia
- Mr Paul (Alfie) Bass, Lead for future tech and concepts, BAES Subs Complex Systems and Support
- Dr Peter Beerens, Senior Scientist, TNO
- Mr Andreas Behringer, University of Amsterdam
- Dr Roger Berg, Director of Technology Management, Saab Kockums
- Lieutenant Commander Brandice Blum, International Naval Safety Association (INSA)
- Mr Andrew Bond, Technical Specialist, Thales UK
- Mr Aymeric Bonnaud, Deputy CTO for Submarine, Power & Energy, Naval Group
- Cdr Gianpaolo Bono, Submarines Plants and Equipment Procurement Deputy Officer, Italian Directorate of Naval Armaments
- Dr Richard Brothers, Senior Expert, ATLAS Elektronik UK
- Mr Matthias Bus, Research Associate, University of Wuppertal
- Commander Walter Cappelli, Underwater Technologies and Weapon Systems, Naval Armament Directorate, Italian Ministry of Defence
- Mr Chris Carter, Business Manager, Frazer-Nash Consultancy
- Rear Admiral Fernando Cerutti, Consultant, Fincantieri
- Mrs Frederique Chevalier, Hydro and Vibro-Acoustics Engineer, Naval Group
- Dr Tim Claussen, System Engineer, Wartsila ELAC Nautik GmbHA
- Dr Simon Colby, Unmanned Systems Group Design Authority and Product Engineering Manager, BAE Systems
- Mr Roger Coles, LR Submarine Programme Manager, Lloyd's Register
- Mr Sebastien Colson, Electro-Acoustician Engineer, Naval Group
- Dr Samantha Davidson, Capability Manager Ranges and Sensors, Ultra Electronics CCS
- Mr Armel De Roeck, Submarine Product Line Manager, Naval Group
- Mr Ross Dickie, Heriot Watt University/MacTaggart Scott
- Eur Ing Peter Don-Duncan, R&D Director, Advansys Solutions Ltd.
125 30 Alvsjo
T: +46 8 749 41 00