AV Detroit 2019 is the leading technical program for autonomous innovators.
with Chief Engineers and their teams; Product Owners, Software
Engineers, and experts in sensors, simulation, mobility, ADAS, and
connected vehicles to discuss progress in deploying autonomous vehicles.AV Detroit 2019
will welcome 250+ automotive mobility experts; join the discussion on leveling up autonomous technology:
down the components for ISO 21448, building upon ISO 26262 and how will
this impact functional safety exercises during the engineering
- Leveraging AI for simulation and testing of autonomous products
- The latest in federal safety regulation of AV, how close are we to deploying autonomous tech on our roads nation-wide?
- What does the future of connected mobility look like, and how will this be impacted by disruptive tech like Blockchain and IoT?
- Tackling data challenges: labelling, sorting, and annotating data, as well as new revenue streams for collected data
Don't be left out of the discussion, enquire today.
What Makes Our Event Unique?
the Latest from the Greatest - Join conversations that cover the
spectrum of obstacles in the autonomous and mobility spaces from the
best and the brightest in the space.
- No Time Wasted - Tailor
your schedule to meet your specific needs. Select from a variety of
Master Classes, IDGs, and Tracks being offered for the best path to
- Unfettered Access - Engage in conversations with the
most influential people in the industry from OEMs and Tier 1s to
Government, Start-Ups, Investors, Insurers and more.
- Not Your Average Networking - Don't just hand out business cards, build meaningful relationships during our intimate networking breaks
is an extremely good networking opportunity. The experience has been
very good. One thing that we appreciate is the quality of participants."
"There were interesting concepts discussed, especially V2X concepts and ensuring driver engagement."
"The event brought knowledge and understanding of the real struggles and how a collaboration can create real solutions."
INDUSTRY-LED ADVISORY BOARD
- Mark Crawford, Chief Engineer for Autonomous Driving Systems, Great Wall Motor Co.
- Dr. Florian Baumann, CTO - UDS, Automotive & AI, Dell EMC
- Tim Woods, General Manager, Autonomous Vehicle Alliance
- Vivian Sun, Director of Business Development, TuSimple
- Matt Jones, former Senior Vice President for Software, Virgin Hyperloop One
- Damon Becker, Director of Business Infrastructure, Mechanical Simulation
- Joel Hoffmann, CEO, Hoffmann Group Consulting, LLC
- Mike Nunnery, Marketing Manager, GENIVI Alliance
- Marie DiTrapani, Divisional Director, AutoIQ
- Keith Van Houten, Manager, ADAS/ Autonomous Vehicle Performance Simulation, Global Autonomous Driving Center, General Motors
- Henri La France, Senior Program Manager IT, Connected Services, Volkswagen Group of America
- Tim McGuckin, Founder, MaaS America
- Dushyant Wadivkar, Director of Engineering, Bosch in North America
- David 'Nemo' Neal, Senior Transportation Designer, Local Motors
- Dr. -Ing Jacques Kagma-Fopoussi, Test Management Autonomous Driving, Daimler AG
- Tao Zhang, PhD, Director of Technology and Industry Developments, FutureWei
- Chris Thomas, Co-Founder and Presenter, Detroit Mobility Lab
- Baishakhi Ray, PhD, Assistant Professor, Columbia University
- Chris Andrews, Director of Mobility Innovation, Pratt Miller
- Amanda Roraff, PlanetM Operations Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Gary Streelman, Director of Advanced Engineering and New Concepts, Magneti Marelli
- Robert McGinnis, Senior Account Manager, Mechanical Simulation
- Carla Bailo, President & CEO, Center for Automotive Research
- Chuck Brokish, Director of Automotive Business Development,, Green Hills Software
- Mark Chaput, Chief Operating Officer, American Center for Mobility
- Partha Goswami, Senior Director, Technology Trends & Insights, General Motors
- Ali Houry, Functional Safety Engineering Manager, American Haval Motor Technology
- Nick Pudar, Board of Director, Mobility Open Blockchain Institute
- Jerry Quandt, Executive Director, Illinois Autonomous Vehicles Association
- Sanjay Puri, Board Member, Autonebula
- Stephen Potter, Chief of Staff, Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency
- Shaun Kildare, Research Director, Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
Pre-Conference Workshop Day + Site Tour
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Conference Day One
- Thursday, August 22, 2019
Conference Day Two
- Friday, August 23, 2019
VenueSuburban Collection Showplace
Suburban Collection Showplace is the largest, privately-owned exposition, conference and banquet center in Michigan. The brand new, state-of-the-art facility sits on 55 acres of land directly off of the i-96 expressway in Novi, Michigan. Since construction was completed on the 320,000 square foot facility in august 2005, suburban collection showplace has been host to a variety of events including: public expositions, trade shows, association and corporate conferences, and social events. Hotel:
The Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi has 124 guest rooms, 2 suites and is connected to the Suburban Collection Showplace. The stunning two story gallery area enhances the guest experience while enjoying the relaxing music, aromatic scents and pleasing decor. All of their spacious guestrooms feature our plush Hyatt Grand Bed and state-of-the-art media and work centers. You'l love the 42" HDTV, Cozy Corner with sofa or sofa-sleeper, and bathroom vanities with granite countertops and complimentary amenities.
The special room rate of $159 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Click here to book now
or call 1-800-233-1234 and give the group name g-iqpc. You must make your reservation no later than July 30th, 2019Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.