Connecting Citizens to Services in the 21st Century
Citizen centric government has become the end goal for all government services. It is this force that has pushed government to change multiple facets of service delivery, call centers, web portals, and in-person interaction to rethink and recreate how government does business.
In light of the citizen-centric revolution we are proud to present the Inaugural CX for Government Conference
between July 29th and July 31st, in Washington DC. This inaugural event will feature 16+ speakers from across all levels of government who will discus the core facets needed to create a citizen centric government, policy, technology and communication specifically pertaining to:
- Journey Mapping
- Web Service Portals
- Contact Center Technology
- Omni-Channel Accessibility
- Open Data and Self Service Options
- Culture and Talent
- Arm yourself with the best technology and Human Capitol strategies to achieve a citizen-centric mission by attending the dedicated focus day
- Perfect the journey map to execute optimum citizen service and deliver constituent satisfaction
- Hear first hand accounts about how agencies are increasing constituent satisfaction to help drive your own journey.
- 15+ hours of presentations on critical issues and solutions in the citizen-centric government space
- 6+ hours of networking for officials on all levels of government.
- Dorothy Aronson, Chief Information Officer, National Science Foundation
- Jacki Ponti, Chief Innovation Officer, USDA Dept of RD
- Albert Eskalis, Office of Customer Service and Public Engagement, USCIS
- Chris Bagley, Principle, BAH
- Carlos Rivero, Chief Data Officer, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Vennard Wright, CIO, WSSC
- Patrick McCormick, Customer Sucsess Manager, State of Massachusetts
- Michael Leahy, Secretary of the Department of Information Technology, State of Maryland
- Nigel Jacobs, Co-Chair, New Urban Mechanics
- Dan Hymowitz, Director of Innovation, City of Baltimore
- Stephen Williams, Director Emergency Communications & Citizen Services, City of Virginia Beach
- Anise Vance, Open Data Program Manger, City of Durham
- Kerry Goode, CIO, City of Durham
- Jon Breems, Project Owner, MI Bridges
- Sean Baker, Lead Designer, The Innovation Lab, Office of Personnel Management
Pre-Conference Focus Day
- Monday, July 29thConference Day One
- Tuesday, July 30thConference Day Two
- Wednesday, July 31st
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.