We present our Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
, 9th-10th October 2019, London
The global wearable devices market size is expected to reach a value of $12.1 billion USD by 2021 with time dependent delivery, large volume administration with minimal injection pain and the use of connectivity to enhance user-value being key factors driving the market.
With that in mind, we are proud to present the inaugural Wearable Injectors Conference
, taking place on the 9th-10th of October 2019, in London.
Our Wearable Injectors conference
will explore new technologies and advances of on-body devices for the administration of viscous and large molecule drug delivery, and evaluate the impact of IoT, connectivity and enhancement of user-interface which make up core components within the wearable devices field.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Device Development Managers, Senior Connectivity Engineers, Leaders in Device Data Generation, Human Factors Directors and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in October.
Benefits of Attending
- LISTEN to case studies from leading pharmaceutical companies revolutionizing the medical device industry
- HEAR how on-body injectors are facilitating the administration of time-dependent, large volume and viscous drug delivery
- ASSESS how connectivity is being used to improve patient adherence, health-monitoring and enhancing the user-interface
- EXPLORE the compatibility, pain and patient handling considerations projecting wearable devices as the future of drug delivery
Plus Two Interactive Half-day Pre-Conference Workshops | Tuesday 8th October 2019
Workshop A: Cross company collaboration to develop digital therapeutic solutions using connected devices
Workshop Leader: Digby Harris, Global Category Manager - Digital Therapeutics & Devices, AstraZeneca
08.30 - 12.00
Workshop B: Wearable Injectors: Envisioning their evolution to address current and future unmet needs
Workshop Leaders: James Blakemore, Senior Consultant, Cambridge Consultants
Sergio Malorni, Senior Consultant, Cambridge Consultants
13.00 - 17.00
- Andreas Caduff, Industry Advisory Board Member, ETH Zurich
- Andrew Warrington, Project Leader & Patient Advocate, Novartis
- Anil-Kumar Busimi, Product Manager, SCHOTT AG
- Bjorg K Hunter, Device Engineering Manager, GSK
- Cedric Gysel, Healthcare Solutions Manager, Janssen Supply Chain, Johnson & Johnson
- David Robinson, Human-Centered Design Consultant, Cambridge Consultants Ltd
- Digby Harris, Global Category Manager, Digital Therapeutics, AstraZeneca
- Hassan Chaudhury, Specialist, Digital Health, Department for International Trade
- James Baker, Director, Cambridge Design Partnership
- Mario Bejarano, Medical Device Connectivity Engineer, St Georges Healthcare NHS Trust
- Maxime Gaillot, Senior Device Engineer, Novartis
- Michael Song, Sr. Manager, AstraZeneca
- Min Wei, Director/Fellow, AstraZeneca
- Niall MacLoughlin, Project Consultant, Congenius
- Oliver Shergold, Head of Device Technology, Novartis
- Sergio Malorni, Senior Consultant, Medical Technology, Cambridge Consultants Ltd
- Veronika Ganeva, Senior Quality Assessor, MHRA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY