ABOUT CX WEEK CANADAWe run the largest global CX network with 150k+ members, and CX Week Canada pulls together 150 locally based enterprise leaders to set a stage of peer-to-peer bench marking, networking, and learning.
This year focuses on the Customer Experience as the umbrella strategy for excellent business outcomes. We will dive into design thinking, customer service, digital transformation, & employee experience.
- Edwin Frizzel, Regional VP, Accor Central Canada and the General Manager, Fairmont Hotels
- Paul Pellizzari, VP Global Social Responsibility, HardRock
- Marc Gordon, The CX Expert, marcgordon.ca
- Tito Kang, VP Brand Leader, MTY Foods
- Yves Rannou, VP Digital Solutions, Sunwing
- Jon Fisher, EVP Experience & Lifestyle, Windmill Golf
- Matt Cebulski, Discovery & Partnerships, Loblaw Digital
- Chris Mahlberg, VP Business Banking, BMO Financial
- Stefany Singh, Director of Digital Innovation, Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Ramy Nassar, Director of Innovation, Mattel
- Dolly Konzelman, President, CSPN
- Patrick Bach, Director of Service Design, CIBC
- Jeremy Bailey, Head of Experience Design, Freshbooks
- Slavko Eror, Principle Experience Designer, Intuit
Conference ScheduleDesign Thinking Focus Day - September 23
Conference Day One - September 24
Conference Day Two + Site Tours - September 25
VenueChelsea Hotel Toronto
33 Gerrard St W.
M5G 1Z4, Canada
The Chelsea Hotel Toronto provides comfort in the heart of downtown Toronto and guests are within walking distance of prime retail districts, colorful local neighborhoods and major tourist attractions. Chelsea Hotel Toronto is a 10 minute walk from the Art Gallery of Ontario and Toronto’s entertainment district is just a 15 minute walk away.
Group Rate: $259 CAD per night
How to Book: To book your room please call 1-800-243-5732 and identify you are part of the IQPC CX WEEK CANADA 2019 group to ensure the special rate (based on availability). You can also use our group's reservation link to book online.
Reservations Phone: 1-800-243-5732
Reservations Link: https://bit.ly/2LwpsMVPlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always strive to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.