ABOUT CX WEEK CANADAWe run the largest global CX network with 150k+ members, and CX Week Canada pulls together 150 locally based enterprise leaders to set a stage of peer-to-peer bench marking, networking, and learning.
This year focuses on the Customer Experience as the umbrella strategy for excellent business outcomes. We will dive into design thinking, customer service, digital transformation, & employee experience.
- Elias Hadaya, VP Customer Experience, WorldVision
- Yves Rannou, VP Digital Solutions, Sunwing
- Dolly Konzelman, President, CSPN
- Marc Gordon, The CX Expert, marcgordon.ca
- Matt Cebulski, Discovery & Partnerships, Loblaw Digital
- Ramy Nassar, Director of Innovation, Mattel
- Patrick Bach, Director of Service Design, CIBC
- Jeremy Bailey, Head of Experience Design, Freshbooks
Conference ScheduleDesign Thinking Focus Day - September 23
Conference Day One - September 24
Conference Day Two + Site Tours - September 25
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always strive to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.