Following our success with the previous edition, we are organising the 2nd Biopesticides North America 2019 Conference
, which will be taking place in Orlando US, on 9-10 October 2019.
Biopesticides market is poised to witness significant gains with the escalating demand for healthy crop generation. The industry has been evolving at a rapid pace, which is quite evident from the growing consumer preferences for organic food and demand for eco-friendly crop protection pesticides.
A growing awareness of biopesticides' favourable features, including safety and efficiency, as well as stringent legislative requirements, are driving the biopesticides market.
Join us in Orlando for a highly interactive & informative conference, to discover the key subjects and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the Biopsticides.
Key Topics for discussionCommercialization of Biopesticides
- Designing Principles for a Better Regulatory Systems
- Novel Biopesticides Formulation Technologies
- Gaining Insights on Microbials: Challenges & Opportunities
- Focusing on Bacterial Biopesticides Market
- Advancing Farming Practices for Sustainable Industry
- Economic Value of Biologically Based IPM
Who Will Attend?
Senior representatives and stakeholders from across the entire value chain
- Biopesticide Producers
- Farming and Growers Associations
- Agronomy and Horticulture Suppliers
- Formulation and Developmental Technology Providers
- Market Analysts and Agro-Chemical Consultants
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Academia and Research Institutions
- Manuel Campos, Technical Agronomist, Biosafe Systems
- Silvia Todorova, President, Anatis Bioprotection
- Norman Schneiter, R&D Manager, BioWorks Inc.
- Jeff Glass, Southern Business Development Manager, AgroK Corporation
- Denise C. Manker, R&D Fellow, Biologics, Bayer
- Margaret Tuttle McGrath, Plant Pathology And Plant-Microbe Biology Section, Cornell University
- Steve L. Foss, Program Specialist, Washington State Dept of Agriculture
- Allan Pomella, Technical Support And Sales Manager, Lallemand
- Ron Levin, Manager of Market Development, CJB Industries
- Robert Kennedy, Chief Scientific Officer, Vestaron Corporation
- John Kruse, Scientist Formulations, Plant Response
- N. Bhusan Mandava, President, Repar Corporation
- Marcus Meadows-Smith, CEO, BioConsortia
- Amy Roberts, Member Of Board, BPIA
- Terry Stone, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Sustainability Programs, Agrinos
- Kendra Steele, Chief Scientific Officer, Lepidext, LLC
- Dr Norman C. Leppla, Professor & Program Director, IPM, University of Florida
- Darren Coppock, President & CEO, Agricultural Retilers Association
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Orlando, FL United States