Modernizing the Great Enabler
Our inaugural Defense Logistics Summit
will provide a platform for the exchange of information relating to the future modernization of multi-faceted defense logistics, and the innovations required by industry partners to meet its vision. As the United States Military prepares to simultaneously operate across multiple domains, be it land, sea, air, or cyberspace, as the prerequisite to address complex logistics demands become paramount. Readiness has become the primary focus across all Service components, one that demands the unprecedented requirements of logistics anticipation, industry collaboration, maintenance capability, material sustainment, and supply chain efficiency.
The Defense Logistics Summit will provide the opportunity for the first time ever, to hear both the shared and nuanced perspectives of logistics modernization across the entirety of the Department of Defense. Join our Summit to actively participate in the best practice exchange of solutions and hear from senior-level leadership on the future demands of industry partnership. Panels, workshops, and speakers will touch on a variety of logistic modernization objectives including Predictive Maintenance, Additive Manufacturing, Automation, Supply Chain Analytics, and other opportunities for innovation across the supply chain.
Join Our inaugural Defense Logistics Summit to better understand the unique demands and challenges for its users, industry strategies for next-generation logistics technology delivery, and the future of military logistics as a whole. As the adage goes, " amateurs talk tactics, professionals discuss logistics".
- Dale A. Ormond, SES, Director of Science and Technology for Research, Technology, and Laboratories, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Research and Engineering)
- Roberto Guerrero SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Operational Energy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Environment and Energy, United States Air Force
- William F. Moore, SES, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, G4, Headquarters, U.S. Army
- Lisa Smith SES, Deputy Director of Logistics, Deputy Chief of Staff of Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, Headquarters Air Force
- Brigadier General Pamela McGaha, Commanding General, 143d Sustainment Command (Expeditionary), United States Army
- Thomas W. Russell, Director, NEXLOG, United States Marine Corps
- Colonel John Kuenzli, Predictive Maintenance Program Lead, Army Material Command, United States Army
- Kim Pisall, Program Manager, Distribution Modernization Program, Defense Logistics Agency
- Edilia Correa, Chief, Technical and Quality Assurance, Defense Logistics Agency
- Melissa Pratt, Portfolio Manager, Defense Logistics Agency
- Victoria Navazio, ., Defense Logistics Agency
- Catrina Murphy,., Defense Logistics Agency
- Timothy C. Phillis, Project Officer, Enterprise and Systems Integration Center, Combat Capabilities Development Command Armaments Center, Rock Island Arsenal
- Adam Hicks, Additive Manufacturing SME/MAMLS Deputy Program Manager, Air Force Research Laboratory, United States Air Force
- Ken Zimms, Director, Navy Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) Center
- Jason Runell, Competency Manager, Combat Capabilities Development Command Armaments Center
- Amazon Logistics, General Manager, Amazon
- Balaji Iyer, Head of AI/ML Technical Business Development, Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
Pre-Conference Focus Day
- September 25, 2019
Conference Day One
- September 26, 2019Conference Day Two
- September 27, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.