Transform your business to thrive in a digital-first economyB2B Online
is the ONLY pan-European event bringing together eCommerce, Customer Experience and Digital Marketing executives from manufacturers and distributors to share insights on digital transformation.
Join Europe's top manufacturing and distribution companies who share practical insights on how to power innovative omni-channel customer experiences, leverage advanced data analytics for customer insights, and optimise the manufacturer - distributor relationship.
- Learn from the experts: Our speakers are the 'who's who' of manufacturing and distribution. These business transformation experts bring real life examples that will shift your paradigms, challenge your assumptions, and spark new insights.
- Actionable Insights: We're tackling customer experience, digital strategy, personalisation, digital marketing, and more. The agenda will equip you with strategies for transforming your company into a competitive player in today's digital landscape.
- Industry-specific advice: Our agenda addresses your daily challenges and goals. Our speakers have been selected to share practical, tangible examples of business transformation to bring you content not available anywhere else.
- Extended networking: Benefit from private workshops, boardrooms, drill-down roundtables, intimate breaks and receptions to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak off-the-record with your peers.
- Interactive Workshops: We invite you to contribute to conversations and share your experiences during our workshops. Each is led by a subject expert, outlining the challenges and the digital strategies to employ.
Addressing all of your biggest digital transformation priorities:
- Managing digital transformation and people change management
- Optimising customer experience at scale
- Streamlining customer data
- Managing the manufacturer / distributor relationship
Meet the 2019 Speakers
- Nicola Hodson, Vice President of Transformation, Global Sales and Marketing
- Monique Elliot, Global Head of Customer Experience, Electrification Division
- Hubertus Devroye, Director Of Global Marketing & Demand Generation
- Max Metral, Senior Analytics Director
- Mirella Vitale, SVP Marketing, Communication & Public Affairs
- Jorge Vacca, eCommerce Associate Director EMEA
- Carlos Abler, Global eTransformation Leader
- Devashish Saxena, Chief Digital Officer
- Joachim Leistner Weisgerber, Commercial Head of Spare Parts Rolling Stock
- Jason Cort, Director of Product Planning & Marketing
VenueHesperia Tower Hotel & Convention Centre
Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.