Moving the Industry Towards Full-Scale 3D Printing Capabilities
Join us this December as over 80 medical device manufacturers gather for two days of facilitated collaboration aimed at addressing the regulatory and technical challenges surrounding 3D printing.
By bringing together the industry to collaborate, share information, and work together, we aim to advance the use of 3D printing for all medical devices - from orthopedic and cranial implants, to surgical instruments, dental restorations, and external prosthetics.
Whether you're working with polymers or metals, if you're looking to improve your design freedom, create better prototypes for training and testing, design and create more complex designs or manufacture customisable parts quickly, then this is your opportunity to meet with industry peers as well as resource and application providers to discover new strategies and solutions.
- How to streamline your software validations
- Best strategies to interpret global regulations
- Benchmarking IQ, OQ and PQ process against peers to better validate new machines for production
- Changing mindsets and securing senior management buy in for new manufacturing processes
Not just academic in focus and not solution provider heavy, the event will provide content that can tangibly help the 3D printer users exploit the performance gains and economic returns that this process offers - this is achieved through case study led presentations from both users and solution providers. This emerging technology will improve patient outcomes and create more efficient and cost-effective practices, so it's key at these early adoption stages that the medical device industry comes together to share insights, experiences ad best practices to support each other move the industry forward.
- Sam Onukuri, Head of 3D Printing Center of Excellence, Johnson & Johnson
- Lewis Mullen, Senior Manager, Stryker
- Markus Reiterer, Senior Principal Scientist, Medtronic
- Daniel Porter, Mechanical Engineer, FDA
- James Naylor, Product Director, Global Franchise Hip Marketing, DePuy Synthes
- Gregor Reischle, Head of Additive Manufacturing, TUV SUD
- David Brackett, Technology Manager - Additive Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)
- Dr Paul Unwin, Chairman, Additive Manufacturing UK Strategy Steering Group
- Alexander Berry, Director, Sutrue
- Phil Brown, Director, Technical and Regulatory, Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI)
- Edward Attenborough, CEO, Attenborough Dental Laboratories Ltd
- Dr Eoin O'Cearbhaill BE PhD, Lecturer in Biomedical Engineering, University College Dublin
- Hoda Amel, Senior Research Engineer, Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)
- Afonso Nogueira, Owner, Hypermetal - Metal Additive Manufacturing
- Henry Pinchbeck, Founder and CEO, 3D LifePrints
- Gareth Evans, Principal Scientist and Professional Lead for Health, HSE Science and Research Centre
- Riccardo Toninato, Additive Manufacturing Manager, Lima Corporate
- Alejandro Munoz Espiago, Director of Technology, SteriPack
- Selma Hansal, Head of Research and Development, Hirtenberger Engineered Surfaces
- Dr Craig Sungail, Vice President - Global Research and Development, Global Advanced Metals
VenueMillennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
4-18 Harrington Gardens, SW7 4LH
Kensington, London, UK
Additive for Medical Devices - https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/AMMD
We are delighted to confirm MICE Concierge Ltd are our trusted official accommodation and concierge service for Additive Manufacturing for Medical Devices 2019 .
MICE Concierge will be providing an enhanced service for all attendees to help ensure you are well looked after whilst you are in London. As our trusted supplier, they have exclusive accommodation rates at the HQ hotel and will ensure you receive the best experience and most importantly the best rates.
We advise you to book through the official channel as the service is supported by the event; you will get the best rates and by staying in one of the accredited hotels you will be with other delegates and will therefore be able to network/socialise more to get the most out of the event.
To view all exclusive rates and to book online, please click here; https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/AMMDPlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.