Developing the Future of EV Mobility
The electrification of mobility is upon us! With the usage of electric vehicles on the upswing in American markets, and an expected 130 million EVs on the road by 2030 acceding to IAC, the time is now to redefine infrastructure needs to fit electric powered cars and trucks. In light of this we are proud to be bringing our latest event, E-Mobility Charging and Infrastructure
in Detroit, MI, this 4th - 6th of December.
This exciting event is being meticulously curated to bring together the four major planks, OEMs, Government, Power Providers and Independent Chargers, that will power electric transportation for years to come. With this unique set of speakers we will be able to discuss the charging and mobility aspect of EVs, from vehicle design public private partnerships, to developing charging opportunities with mobility in mind. We are beyond excited to be bringing you this electric event and cannot wait to see you in there.
What you can expect
- Hear from thought leaders across OEMs, Government and Power Providers.
- Cultivate the thought leadership of mavericks in this space.
- Workshop new ideas in the EV community.
- Network with peers from across North America
- Co-located with EV Thermal Management Summit (shared networking breaks)
- James Breyer, President, Founder, Chief Product Officer, Hercules Electric Vehicles
- Dana Myers, CEO & President, Myers EV
- Lin Khoo, Senior VP, Strategy, Greenlots
- Rachel Flynn-Kasba, Clean Transportation Innovation, POD Lead Customer Innovation & Development, National Grid
- Kevin Leary, CEO, Power Hydrant
- Dr. Mehrnaz Ghamami, Associate Professor, Michigan State University
- Erika Myers, Research Director, Smart Power Alliance
- Manoj Karwa, Vice President, Clean Wave Technologies
- Ian Gardner, CEO, Royal EV
- Tim Slusser, Director, Smart Mobility Initiatives, NextEnergy
- Reece Daniel, CEO, Som-EV
- Kris Bailey, Chief Executive Officer, eeVee Mobility
- Mohamad Abdul-Hak, Senior Manager, Electrical Drive, Mercedes Benz Research North America
- Frank Schwartz, Principal, Advanced Automotive Consulting Services (AACS)
- Julian Lille, Partnerships Director, EVGo
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
: Wednesday, December 4, 2019Main Day One
: Thursday, December 5, 2019Main Day Two
: Friday, December 6, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueFour Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi
27000 S Karevich Dr, 48377-3310
Detroit, Novi, MI, USA
Plenty to see and do. A thriving city northwest of Detroit, Novi is home to the Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi. Their free shuttle service makes it easy to get to companies and attractions within a 3-mile radius of the hotel. Across the street is Twelve Oaks Mall, which boasts some of the best shopping in the Detroit area, and they're surrounded by the Fountain Walk Entertainment District. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) is 29 miles south along Interstate 275.
Everything You Need. The Novi hotel makes it easy to be productive or to relax. Keep in touch with free wireless High Speed Internet Access throughout the hotel. Unwind after a long day in the indoor pool and whirlpool, or in the outdoor pool surrounded by a tranquil courtyard. Make time for a good workout in our 24-hour fitness center. From formal to casual, the hotel has a range of meals and drinks to tempt your taste buds.
All the Comforts of Home. Each of their 220 fully renovated guest rooms and suites has everything you need for a great stay, plus free extras like wireless High Speed Internet Access. Take care of business at the work desk, then relax in front of a flat screen TV with HBO, TV Japan, and plenty of sports channels. Choose one king-size or two queen Four Points signature beds for a good night's sleep, and refresh in the bathroom’s modern sliding-glass shower or comfortable bathtub.
The special room rate of $109 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (248) 348-5000 and give the group name IQPC or click here
to book. You must make your reservation no later than November 18th. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.