A company may encounter physical or virtual threats at any point in time, but in today's environment, they do not have to only worry about outside threats, but those originating from inside the organization as well. Malicious insiders, negligent insiders, and infiltrators are three types of emerging threats that could drastically harm your organization from the inside out.
According to Verizon's 2019 Insider Threats
report, 56% percent of breaches takes months or longer to discover, and the Ponemon Institute calculated that the average cost of insider threats
globally over the last 12 months is $8.76 Million. This makes it crucial to ensure that organization are working diligently to internally protect sensitive data, monitor their employee activity, to include maintaining threat intelligence and detection of the highest level. The goal of this year's summit will be to gain insight on how industry leaders are protecting their data and organization from insider threats
with relevant technological solutions, new age policy development, and the efforts to conduct proper vetting and screening of potential threats.
Join us at our 2019 Insider Threats Summit
as we narrow down proven and effective resources and tools to prevent insider threats
. Our esteemed speakers will be made up of both Government and commercial industry leaders tackling the wide spread issue. Gain knowledge and network as we find ways to uncover your next unforeseen insider threat
. Protect your company.
Main Themes Include:
- Discover proven, effective resources and tools to identify the next unforeseen insider threat.
- Network with industry and government officials leading the charge against insider threats to protect their workplace.
- Mitigate malicious, negligent or infiltrator threats and recognize the need to create a successful insider threats program.
- Walk away with relevant tech solutions, policy development and proper vetting and screening techniques to stop potential insider threats.
- Sabeena Khanna, Director, Insider Threat Program, Department of Energy
- Timothy Kirkham, Director of Global Investigations/ Insider Risk Management, Dell Technologies
- Gerald Caron, Director Enterprise Network Management, Department of State
- Seth Eichenholtz, Head of EDiscovery/ Insider Threat Risk Management, MasterCard
- Gary Reid, Director of Defense Intelligence, Department of Defense
- Beth Miller, Chief Risk Coach, Mattuc
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.