DRIVING SUSTAINABLE GROWTH AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE THROUGH HUMAN-CENTERED DESIGN
Human Resources is in a state of mass-transformation. From re-structuring around employee needs to positioning the department as a revenue generating resource, even the name HR is being swapped for titles like People, Culture and Organizational Development.With all this change, HR is in need of a way to triage the right problems to focus on.
With Human Centered Design principles in mind, Design Thinking for HR
will help HR Professionals to gain a deeper understanding of their employee's needs to create better solutions.
Join fellow HR Thought Leaders from companies like LUMA Institute, Amazon, MGM Resorts and more December 4-6 in San Francisco to learn how to effectively leverage Design Thinking
to transform HR's people, processes, and technology.
WHAT MAKES DESIGN THINKING FOR HR SPECIAL?
- Co-Located with Design Thinking for Learning and Development: Network and participate in shared morning plenaries to gain insight into organizational transformation
- Design Thinking University: A peer-to-peer experience that will deepen your knowledge and understanding on how to use Design Thinking and create real-life solutions
- Insights for the Beginner and Intermediate: Sprint Sessions, Roundtables and Workshops with "Beginner" and "Intermediate" themes
- Five Case Studies: Learn about best practice in Design Thinking with case studies from MGM Resorts, PepsiCo, Spectrum Health and more!
What you can expect
- Embed a Design Thinking Mindset into the Organization
- Utilize both Agile/Lean and Design Thinking to Deliver the Right Solutions
- Upgrade and Re-Focus Your Business Strategy for Innovation
- Successfully Transform Digital HR Processes
- Pete Maher, Co-founder, LUMA Institute
- Rupalli Thacker, GM, Learning Products and Services-ES Tech, Amazon
- Lisa Zweber-Smith, Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, MGM Resorts International
- Eric Morrow, Director, Design Thinking and Strategy, ConsenSys
- Hasan Elkomey, Chairman, Rutgers University Design Thinking
- Amy Markham, Senior UXUI Designer, Kiewit Corporation
- Juston Espinoza, Senior eLearning and Media Production Specialist, Spectrum Health
- Jenine Lurie, Service Design and UX Strategy, Humans in Service Design
- Rachel Marcuse, Chief Operating Officer, ReadySet
- Willie Jackson, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, ReadySet
- Emily Lirag, Digital Marketing Consultant & Strategist, Morgan Stanley
- Susan Stuart, Human-Centered Design and Communication Director, LightMotif Productions
- Martin Schindhelm, Global Learning Experience Design, ResMed
- Raulvin Colke, The People's Futurist, Surviving the Future of Work
- Tina Barss, Chief Learning Officer and VP, Atrium Health
- Amy Hedrick, Executive Director of North America, LUMA Institute
- Kay Pinner, Director of Organizational Development and Innovation, Tech Electronics
- Andrea Ledford, Chief People Officer, IEX
- Kevin Finke, Culture Transformation Catalyst, NCR Corporation
- Naomi Waldron, Learning Director, easyA
- Rebecca Blair, HR Infrastructure and Innovation, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Joe Ford, Chief Operating Officer, Hill & Smith Inc.
- Ehab Abdel Hafez, Global Talent Acquisition CoE Lead - Tech and Innovation, PepsiCo
- Jennifer Turner, HR Strategy Consultant, Alphabet Companies at Google
- Matthew Keller, HR Manager / Innovation Business Partner, CHOC Children's
Workshop Day OR Design Thinking University
- December 4Conference Day One
- December 5Conference Day Two + Site Tours
- December 6
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate
the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link