DRIVING SUSTAINABLE GROWTH AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE THROUGH HUMAN-CENTERED DESIGNHuman Resources and Learning & Development
is in a state of mass-transformation. From re-structuring around employee needs to positioning the department as a revenue generating resource, even the name HR is being swapped for titles like People, Culture and Organizational Development.With all this change, HR is in need of a way to triage the right problems to focus on.
With Human Centered Design principles in mind, Design Thinking for HR and L&D
will help HR Professionals to gain a deeper understanding of their employee's needs to create better solutions.
Join fellow HR Thought Leaders from companies like LUMA Institute, Amazon, MGM Resorts and more December 4-6 in San Francisco to learn how to effectively leverage Design Thinking
to transform HR and L&D's people, processes, and technology.
WHAT MAKES DESIGN THINKING FOR HR AND L&D SPECIAL?
- Featured Design Thinking for Learning and Development: Network and participate in shared morning plenaries to gain insight into organizational transformation
- Design Thinking University: A peer-to-peer experience that will deepen your knowledge and understanding on how to use Design Thinking and create real-life solutions
- Insights for the Beginner and Intermediate: Sprint Sessions, Roundtables and Workshops with "Beginner" and "Intermediate" themes
- Five Case Studies: Learn about best practice in Design Thinking with case studies from MGM Resorts, PepsiCo, Spectrum Health and more!
What you can expect
- Embed a Design Thinking Mindset into the Organization
- Utilize both Agile/Lean and Design Thinking to Deliver the Right Solutions
- Upgrade and Re-Focus Your Business Strategy for Innovation
- Successfully Transform Digital HR Processes
- Pete Maher, Co-founder, LUMA Institute
- Rupalli Thacker, GM, Learning Products and Services-ES Tech, Amazon
- Lisa Zweber-Smith, Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, MGM Resorts International
- Eric Morrow, Director, Design Thinking and Strategy, ConsenSys
- Hasan Elkomey, Chairman, Rutgers University Design Thinking
- Amy Markham, Senior UXUI Designer, Kiewit Corporation
- Juston Espinoza, Senior eLearning and Media Production Specialist, Spectrum Health
- Jenine Lurie, Service Design and UX Strategy, Humans in Service Design
- Rachel Marcuse, Chief Operating Officer, ReadySet
- Willie Jackson, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, ReadySet
- Emily Lirag, Digital Marketing Consultant & Strategist, Morgan Stanley
- Susan Stuart, Human-Centered Design and Communication Director, LightMotif Productions
- Martin Schindhelm, Global Learning Experience Design, ResMed
- Raulvin Colke, The People's Futurist, Surviving the Future of Work
- Tina Barss, Chief Learning Officer and VP, Atrium Health
- Andrea Ledford, Chief People Officer, IEX
- Kay Pinner, Director of Organizational Development and Innovation, Tech Electronics
- Kevin Finke, Culture Transformation Catalyst, NCR Corporation
- Rebecca Blair, HR Infrastructure and Innovation, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Joe Ford, Chief Operating Officer, Hill & Smith Inc.
- Jennifer Turner, HR Strategy Consultant, Alphabet Companies at Google
- Matthew Keller, HR Manager / Innovation Business Partner, CHOC Children's
- Julianne Tillmann, Director of Research, Limeade
- Lindsay Lagreid, Solution Architect, Limeade
- Sharon Kim PhD, Director for Innovation & Human-Centered Design, The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Sony Das, Director of Learning and Development, Lionsgate
- Craig Woll, Senior Director of Enterprise Learning Technology and Design, Capital One Financial
- Corri Cooper, Senior Director of Learning & Development, Ross Stores
- Tatyana Lebel, Global Program Manager for Learning and Development, ResMed
- Alyssa Clark, Director of Recruiting and Talent, Eyemart Express
- Shveta Miglani, Director Global Learning & Development, Micron
- Trish Layton, Director, Instructional Design, Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Kami Hanson, Director of Learning Technology, Lending Club
- Catherine Cooper, Design Thinking Workshop Leader, EmpathyWise
- Nenuca Syquia, Organization Designer, Co-Founder, Better Organizations x Design (BOxD)
- Katarina Derek, Director of Learning and Development, ProscribeMD
- Emily Lerner Amico, Head of People, Wing
- Bee Ng, Vice President for Learning and Development, Visa
- Matt Guinn, Learning Solutions Architect, LendingClub
- Kendal Willis, Director, People Operations, Ancestry
- Annika VanNoy, Director of Learning and Change, Pathway Vet Alliance
- Trisha Carter, Senior Program Director, LUMA Institute
- Mike Hruska, Strategies Solutions Architect and Innovation Coach, Allen Interactions Inc.
- Christopher Allen, Chief Strategy Officer, Allen Interactions Inc
- Erin McAuley, Head of OD & Talent Development, Ebay
Workshop Day OR Design Thinking University
- December 4Conference Day One
- December 5Conference Day Two
- December 6
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
495 Jefferson St , 94109
San Francisco, CA, USA
The Argonaut is a step above other Fisherman's Wharf hotels.
You're invited to be a part of the amazing journey that is the Argonaut experience. Its legacy is still being written, with recent renovations throughout the property creating a striking transformation that includes guestrooms, public areas and meeting spaces.
This family-friendly San Francisco hotel is accented with luxe touches and breathtaking views. From our Fisherman's Wharf Pier 39 location, you'll have epic views of San Francisco's best-loved sites. And you'll always find a warm San Francisco welcome.
The special room rate of $269 + tax and hotel fees has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 415-563-0800 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online. You must make your reservation no later than November 13, 2019. For your convenience, the hotel will quote the best prevailing rates for any dates requested outside of the specific group block.Please note
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate
the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link