Build A Winning People StrategyCustomer expectations and workforce demographics are rapidly transforming the financial services sector. Financial institutions that focus on innovation and cutting edge HR strategies to optimize the employee and customer experiences will thrive and survive in the changing industry.
Join us at HR Financial Services, the only conference that brings together senior HR, talent acquisition, talent management, and compensation and benefits executives in financial services to ensure they are meeting changing business needs. Get detailed tactics to create a best in class workforce that will drive your financial institution's success.
Who Attends HR Financial Services?HR professionals from a diversity of financial institutions who are looking to make a
giant leap forward in their people strategy.
- Pamela Lipp-Hendricks, Head of Talent Management & Diversity, JP Morgan Chase, Empowering a Diverse & Inclusive Workforce
- Thomas Greek, VP of Learning & Development, Navy Federal Credit Union Readying the Workforce for Next Generation CX
- Pharah Jean-Phillipe, SVP, Senior Manager, Learning, Wells Fargo, Blended Learning for Effective Onboarding
- Ralph Evans, SVP, Director, Culture & Employee Communications, BBVA, Using Employees' Voice to Drive a Strong Organizational Culture
- Diane Ibrahim, Director, Talent Acquisition, State Farm Insurance, Transforming HR Strategy for the Changing Consumer
- Ryan McEleney, SVP, Director, HR Analytics, Webster Bank, How Data and Technology will Revolutionize HR
- Marisa Carson, Senior Director, Talent Management, TIAA Internal Mobility to Drive Retention & Performance
- Alex Kweskin, Managing Director, Head of HR, Union Bank HR Agility in the Face of Digital Disruption
- Joy Antolini, Chief Learning Officer Zions Bancorporation, Skill Gaps & Building Pipeline for Leadership Roles
- Peter Vultaggio, Managing Director, Talent Development, Silicon Valley Bank, Looking Into Your Future Workforce
- Cecilia Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition, AIG Life & Retirement Making HR a True Business Partner
- Dee McDougal, SVP, Diversity & Inclusion, Pacific Western Bank, Let's Get Comfortable Getting Uncomfortable
VenueRancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive, 92128
San Diego, CA
Website: www.ranchobernardoinn.comPlease note
that the information provided above is the only official method to make reservations within the conference for hotel bedrooms.