Evolving the Self-Driving Journey
It's our 10th successful Autonomous Vehicles conference
, and to mark the occasion, AVSV
has never been more engaging: 65+ speakers on site, 10+ hours of networking, and over 50 dedicated content sessions.
Partnerships in the mobility space are flourishing, challenging the status-quo in the automotive sector and broadening the ecosystem that AVs operate within. AV Silicon Valley 2020
will gather together 300+ mobility experts; from Chief Product Officers, Chief Engineers, CEOs, and Heads of Safety for Autonomous Platforms, ADAS, and Autonomous Technology.
Join what our delegates call the "most engaging" (Executive Director, GM) autonomous vehicles event on the market as we delve into the different aspects of the systems, vehicle, and customer journey.
- Systems Journey Continuing AVSV's emphasis on technical content for an engineering audience, sit in on this track to tackle topics around simulation and safety, multi-futures prediction, AI, ML, HMI and more
- Vehicles Journey Troubleshoot post-production AV challenges in this track, looking at the vehicle ecosystem and building infrastructure to support AVs, connectivity, communication, data, privacy and SOTA updates, among others
- Customer Journey Post Deployment services and maintenance: What do AV fleets, autonomous shuttles, and autonomous flight look like in practice? This series of sessions will showcase the use cases for AVs and the social impact of MaaS
Self-Drive your experience at AVSV 2020 with:
- Think Tank Discussions Customize your learning experience and have your voice heard in our interactive round-table discussion groups.
- Professional Growth Join our tracks of content dedicated to professional growth, development, and training.
- #WomeninAV Breakfast and Awards Ceremony Just one of our social-impact initiatives, join AutoIQ in honoring the women who make the automotive industry great at our Networking Breakfast and #WomeninAV Awards Ceremony
- Social Impact Awards Know of a mobility company with huge social impact? Nominate them for our first annual Social Impact Awards!
- Start Up Launchpad Our second Start Up Launchpad, sit in while industry experts choose the winner!
Don't miss out on the essential annual gathering for the Autonomous Vehicles community. Register today.
This is an extremely good networking opportunity. The experience has been very good. One thing that we appreciate is the quality of participants.
The event has been great. It's a learning experience for everyone.
There were interesting concepts discussed, especially V2X concepts and ensuring driver engagement.
Featured Speakers Include
- Dawen (David) Zhou, Head of Product, Autonomous Driving, Baidu USA
- Vivian Sun, Head of Public Relations, TuSimple
- Sean Duggan, Chief of Police, City of Chandler
- Kris Bailey, Chief Executive Officer, eeVee Mobility
- Dr. Hakan Sivencrona, Director, Functional Safety, Volvo Trucks
- Matthew Schwall, Head of Field Safety, Waymo
- Jody Kelman, Director, Self-Driving Platform, Lyft
- Henry Greenidge, Regional Public Affairs, East Coast, Cruise Automation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenuePullman San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Dr, 94065
Silicon Valley, Redwood City, CA, USA
Welcome to Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, where their world is your playground. A prime destination for business travelers and tourists alike, experience Service by Pullman in every aspect of your stay. Dine with style in the award-winning Scroll Waterside Kitchen. Unwind in signature Pullman style in spaciously modern guest rooms and suites. Just 14 miles from SFO International, their lifestyle hotel is just minutes from many Fortune 500 businesses as well as all the city has to offer.
The special room rate of $359 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (650) 598-9000 and give the group name AutoIQ to book. You must make your reservation no later than February 4th, 2020. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.